*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Former player says NFL rookies are encouraged to get 'fall guys' to avoid going to jail

Business Insider By Emmett Knowlton 1 hour ago

<snip>

According to Borland, the NFL had two "prominent retired players" come in to offer pieces of advice. One such piece of advice was that rookies should hire "fall guys" for the explicit purpose of shouldering any sort of legal trouble the rookies might find themselves in — including possibly going to jail. The players also said "we'll bail him out," although Borland did not indicate who he thought "we" is, whether that would be the NFL or other players.

I wish I had a fall guy. :dunno

Former player says NFL rookies are encouraged to get 'fall guys' to avoid going to jail
Business Insider By Emmett Knowlton 1 hour ago
<snip>
According to Borland, the NFL had two "prominent retired players" come in to offer pieces of advice. One such piece of advice was that rookies should hire "fall guys" for the explicit purpose of shouldering any sort of legal trouble the rookies might find themselves in — including possibly going to jail. The players also said "we'll bail him out," although Borland did not indicate who he thought "we" is, whether that would be the NFL or other players.
I wish I had a fall guy. :dunno

I got your Fall Guy right here:

Lee-Majors-Fall-Guy.jpg?timestamp=131618

• Fire 1

Go B1G TEN! Woo hoo, we're crushing the SEC!!

I saw a news report that Ashley Madison has 32 million accounts. Who knew?

I saw that too. I did the math and think that it is impossible. Essentially, 33% of all married men would have to have an account. Ridiculously high number, if you ask me.

Yeah, probably multiple accounts. That'd be my guess. :dunno

Woman, 92, banned from church she has attended for 50 years for not paying tithes

By Andrew Buncombe, The Independent

Josephine King cannot remember precisely how long she has been a member of the First African Baptist Church in the Georgia town of Bainbridge. It may be fifty years. What the 92-year-old does know is that when her mobility was a little better, she attended the church every day. She also ensured she paid without fail a monthly tithe - ten per cent of her income – to the church.
But Ms King has now been told she is no longer welcome at the church after being accused of insufficient “financial and physical participation”.
Really? That's f'd up, if true.

A Woman Chugged a Bottle of Liquor Because She Couldn’t Take It on the Plane

Not wanting to let her $200 Rémy Martin XO Excellence go to waste, the woman, surnamed Zhou, drank the entire bottle.

Zhou became so intoxicated that she was found rolling on the floor and acting erratically at a boarding gate at Beijing Capital International Airport, reports the South China Morning Post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a good woman right there.

snowden-crawfish.jpg

New Species of Crayfish Named After Edward Snowden
Eliana Dockterman @edockterman 1:28 PM ET

Scientists have named a new species of crayfish after NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
LINK

So he's got that going for him. :nanalama