*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

What in the...

http://now8news.com/jimmy-dean-sausage-in-walmart-bathroom/

That poor, poor, man

Shocked, and also frightened for his safety due to the fact that Johnson is a “big girl,” the 140 pound security guard said he ran out until police arrived. When they did, female officers entered the restroom with Johnson still “putting in work with the sausage.” All in all, it took 7 police officers to restrain Johnson and pry the victimized sausage out of the woman’s hands.

- See more at: http://now8news.com/jimmy-dean-sausage-in-walmart-bathroom/#sthash.9ZJX2Z4A.dpuf

Ha ha! NO THANKS!

A new found respect for Law Enforcement.

What in the...

http://now8news.com/jimmy-dean-sausage-in-walmart-bathroom/

That poor, poor, man

Shocked, and also frightened for his safety due to the fact that Johnson is a “big girl,” the 140 pound security guard said he ran out until police arrived. When they did, female officers entered the restroom with Johnson still “putting in work with the sausage.” All in all, it took 7 police officers to restrain Johnson and pry the victimized sausage out of the woman’s hands.

- See more at: http://now8news.com/jimmy-dean-sausage-in-walmart-bathroom/#sthash.9ZJX2Z4A.dpuf

Ha ha! NO THANKS!

A new found respect for Law Enforcement.

I wonder how BRI would've handled that one? Don't think it's covered in the manual. :lol:

Sort of a neat coincidence to see this tweet. I hadn't thought about the Fumbleroosky for several years. Then a few days ago I was searching YouTube for something and came across the '92 highlight video which had the Fumbleroosky in it. I posted it in the Football forum. LINK So now I've run across this epic play twice in a week. Cool beans! :lol:

Just finished up the 3 seasons of the HBO series Deadwood. A little bit peeved. I put up with the way overboard swearing and ridiculous high use of c'sucker because the show had some good story lines and was funny and entertaining. But then it just stops. They must've had no idea it was ending cause they didn't really wrap up sh#t. Kind of upset about that. How does a show that good get the plug pulled with no opportunity to wrap it up?

Just finished up the 3 seasons of the HBO series Deadwood. A little bit peeved. I put up with the way overboard swearing and ridiculous high use of c'sucker because the show had some good story lines and was funny and entertaining. But then it just stops. They must've had no idea it was ending cause they didn't really wrap up sh#t. Kind of upset about that. How does a show that good get the plug pulled with no opportunity to wrap it up?

Yeah, just weird how they stopped it with no distinct ending. Fricken HBO. :hmmph

car.jpg

Family of Ejected Driver Sacrificed a Lamb to 'Protect Him From Evil' Days Before Fatal Crash
Inside Edition By Inside Edition 15 hours ago
The family of a Los Angeles driver who was killed when he crashed his car and was ejected 20 feet in the air into a freeway sign had only days before performed an animal sacrifice they hoped would protect the 20-year-old from harm.

The guy actually ended up on the freeway sign. After a crash between two cars. So I guess the lamb sacrifice thingie doesn't work. :dunno:

car.jpg

Family of Ejected Driver Sacrificed a Lamb to 'Protect Him From Evil' Days Before Fatal Crash

The family of a Los Angeles driver who was killed when he crashed his car and was ejected 20 feet in the air into a freeway sign had only days before performed an animal sacrifice they hoped would protect the 20-year-old from harm.

LINK

The guy actually ended up on the freeway sign. After a crash between two cars. So I guess the lamb sacrifice thingie doesn't work. :dunno:

It must have been a sign from God

car.jpg

My mind went to "Lamb chops"