*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Everyone's personal microbial cloud is so distinctive that researchers can identify someone just by studying the air in that individual’s room.

Like the Peanuts character, Pigpen, each of us emits a cloud of bacteria that is uniquely our own, according to a new study.

This "personal microbial cloud" is so distinctive that researchers can even identify someone just by studying the air in that individual’s room.

"We expected that we would be able to detect the human microbiome in the air around a person, but we were surprised to find that we could identify most of the occupants just by sampling their microbial cloud," lead author James F. Meadow, a postdoctoral researcher formerly from the Biology and the Built Environment Center at the University of Oregon, said in a press release.

That's equal parts Awesome, and Terrifying....

I'd steer clear of this guy's microbial cloud: LINK :lol:

• Fire 1

You didn't know you needed this until now.A29BSZ4.gif

I do that already by putting it between my fingers and just snapping my fingers

Ha ha! Nice. Except I think I'd be shooting it at my fat buddy who mooches beer off me. Not my hot girlfriend. :lol:

They went ahead and had their New Year's fireworks display nearby while the hotel was on fire. LINK Not sure how I feel about that. What if hundreds of people had been killed? (Turns out, only a couple died in the hotel fire.)