*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

They went ahead and had their New Year's fireworks display nearby while the hotel was on fire. LINK Not sure how I feel about that. What if hundreds of people had been killed? (Turns out, only a couple died in the hotel fire.)

I haven't heard any deaths reported yet, only a hanful injured is all that I've seen so far.

They went ahead and had their New Year's fireworks display nearby while the hotel was on fire. LINK Not sure how I feel about that. What if hundreds of people had been killed? (Turns out, only a couple died in the hotel fire.)

I haven't heard any deaths reported yet, only a hanful injured is all that I've seen so far.

Well, you do have more nowledge than me. So...

:lol:

Pizza war!

Pizza Hut, the world's largest pizza chain, is offering customers the chance to buy a medium pizza with one topping for $5 as long they buy at least one other item such as breadsticks, soft drinks, wings or a second pizza also for $5. The offer started Monday.

Papa John's is offering customers who buy a large pizza at regular price the chance to buy a second for only 50 cents.

• Fire 1

7c781d5f72143dd20f95454af432e551bbfc81a5

Mother Claims McDonald's 'Fat Shamed' Daughter Over Six-Burger Order
Yahoo News UK January 8, 2016
An irate mother has slammed McDonald’s staff for ‘fat-shaming’ her teenage daughter, claiming they openly laughed at the girl for ordering six cheeseburgers. 16-year-old Corrina visited her local Macca’s in Shoreham, Sussex, to buy six burgers and four portions of fries for herself and her three siblings.
The shocked teenager claims the cashier then openly mocked her, calling to colleagues: “Six cheeseburgers. I’m not joking this time. This fat woman wants six burgers.”

LINK

Ha ha! Great pic to go with that article. :lol:

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe this:

Wow. Just wow. Those refs should be fired. That is an absurd result. It's calls like that that make me wonder if the refs sometimes really do want one team to win over another. :facepalm: