*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Well, I am less of a man now. Twenty-five pounds less. :thumbs:

What's your secret?

Two-finger diet? Laxatives?

I use a smaller plate. It holds less food.

Actually, I'm serious. :lol:

One of my buddies in college tried doing that. He quit when we pointed out that he was negating the purpose of the smaller plate by refilling it 5 times!

Well, I am less of a man now. Twenty-five pounds less. :thumbs:

What's your secret?

Two-finger diet? Laxatives?

I use a smaller plate. It holds less food.

Actually, I'm serious. :lol:

One of my buddies in college tried doing that. He quit when we pointed out that he was negating the purpose of the smaller plate by refilling it 5 times!

I got busy at work, so did you two figure out if your periods are synced up?

I got busy at work, so did you two figure out if your periods are synced up?

So they won't let you have a laptop when you're at the drive-thru window, huh?

:lol:

you have fat ankles

DON'T look at my ankles when you're down there. And don't spit either.

:lol:

Wifi has some explaining to do...

“The guy is practically harmless, except for the horse,” Trevino said.

I wasn't even his horse. lol

Nadia's owners realized Castillo might be back when they found a "mysterious bucket" in her corral, though they didn't specify what made the bucket mysterious. The owners then set up a video camera to catch Castillo in the act and contacted the Hidalgo County sheriff's department. “We have a hell of a surveillance tape,” Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino told the Houston Chronicle. “It is not going to go to, ‘America’s Funniest Videos,’ that is for sure.”

Just wanted you all to be careful:

A man is dead after urinating on the third rail of a Brooklyn subway track Monday morning, the New York Daily News reports.

Police say the victim, Matthew Zeno, 30, and his 26-year-old friend (whose name was not released) were looking for a place to relieve themselves after leaving a bar. At around 3:10 a.m., they ended up on the tracks of a G train stop in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood. As he paused to urinate, Zeno accidentally touched the third rail and was zapped with 625 volts of electricity, according to the New York Police Department and the New York City Fire Department, local NYC news website DNAinfo reports. When Zeno’s friend tried to help him, he received a much milder electric shock. Both men were sent to Woodhull Hospital, where Zeno died of a heart attack and his friend remained in critical, yet stable condition as of Monday morning.

Full Article