*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Wife is out of town so I got myself a gift: two humidors and 60 cigars. I dunno why. I smoke about one cigar per week. Also, an upright 20 gallon air compressor.

+1

You got a favorite cigar brand? Mine is CAO.

Hey GM_Tood, where to you buy your cigars. I've bought a couple orders from pipesandcigars.com and an order from jrcigars.com, and a handful of cigars from local brick and mortars. But I don't really have a regular place. Recently, I've been looking at cigarsinternatioal.com. Their prices are pretty good.

Wife is out of town so I got myself a gift: two humidors and 60 cigars. I dunno why. I smoke about one cigar per week. Also, an upright 20 gallon air compressor.

+1

Hey GM_Tood, where to you buy your cigars. I've bought a couple orders from pipesandcigars.com and an order from jrcigars.com, and a handful of cigars from local brick and mortars. But I don't really have a regular place. Recently, I've been looking at cigarsinternatioal.com. Their prices are pretty good.

I generally use mikescigars.com or bonitasmokeshop.com for large orders. I like some of the sampler deals that cigarsinternatioal.com has as well. I buy my dog turds from local shoppes so my buds that want to smoke don't tap into my good stash.

Have you ventured into tobacco pipe smoking? (i had to clarify tobacco lol)

+1

I generally use mikescigars.com or bonitasmokeshop.com for large orders. I like some of the sampler deals that cigarsinternatioal.com has as well. I buy my dog turds from local shoppes so my buds that want to smoke don't tap into my good stash.

Yeah, I'm way more into pipe smoking than cigars. (yes, tobacco pipes. lol) Just recently started getting into cigars.

+1

Yeah, I'm way more into pipe smoking than cigars. (yes, tobacco pipes. lol) Just recently started getting into cigars.

I might have to pick your brain on the pipes then. I want to get started, and have done some limited forum research...just need to pull the trigger and get a solid intro pipe.

I might have to pick your brain on the pipes then. I want to get started, and have done some limited forum research...just need to pull the trigger and get a solid intro pipe.

It seems like you can spend as much, or as little as you want on pipes. And I'm not sure that a $500 pipe is any better than a $20 pipe off of eBay. (I've never smoked a $500 pipe, btw. But I have a couple worth $150 or so.) The $8 cob pipes you see in the drug store are actually pretty good. They just don't last long. As for tobacco, you might want to initially try with Prince Albert or Sir Walter Raleigh. They're both old classics. But there are thousands of tobacco blends to fool around with.

I think pipe smoking, and to a lesser extent, cigar smoking, are not as bad for you as cigarettes. You're not actually inhaling the smoke into your lungs. Just puffing on it for a bit of taste and a nicotine buzz.