*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

This is post #1,000 in this thread. To commemorate, here's 1,000 dots.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Boy a thousand dots sure used to seem like more back in the day.

Good. And let's also say that change is neither good nor bad, it simply is. It can be greeted with terror or joy, a tantrum that says "I want it the way it was," or a dance that says, Look, something new!" —Don Draper LINK

Not so fast, my friend. IMDB > random FB guy

This makes sense because the Don Draper character is an ad guy. The type of guy who sweats and toils over every syllable. :lol:

Do you watch Mad Men, sd,sker? I've tried watching it a couple times. Just didn't get into it. I'm not sure why. It seems like the type of show I'd really like. Maybe I'll give it another go.

Good. And let's also say that change is neither good nor bad, it simply is. It can be greeted with terror or joy, a tantrum that says "I want it the way it was," or a dance that says, Look, something new!" —Don Draper LINK

Not so fast, my friend. IMDB > random FB guy

This makes sense because the Don Draper character is an ad guy. The type of guy who sweats and toils over every syllable. :lol:

Do you watch Mad Men, sd,sker? I've tried watching it a couple times. Just didn't get into it. I'm not sure why. It seems like the type of show I'd really like. Maybe I'll give it another go.

well played nuance, and quite frankly i am relieved. if don draper says it that way, so shall i.

i am a pretty big fan of mad men. it is a quality show. but i understand why it would be hard to get invested. it takes a little bit to draw you in, but there are a lot of great moments. you have to commit. the first three seasons are pretty good, but after season three it is mesmerizing. really great television and worth the commitment.

Apparently there is an Eileen's here in FoCo... Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America

FoCo...

/hipster

I fixed it

;)

Been to Choice Organics yet?

I had to look that up lol

No I have not been there. The original deal for Fort Collins was no stores like that in the city limits until 1/1/2014. They are now trying to pass a vote to move it back to March or April 2014.

Apparently there is an Eileen's here in FoCo... Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America

you must be really living in the mountains if you cannot get a signal to a satellite.

:lol: It just has to do with my stupid HOA. They won't let you mount the dish anywhere on the building. It has to be on a tripod on your patio and there are trees and an sh#t blocking the line-of-sight

you must be really living in the mountains if you cannot get a signal to a satellite.

:lol: It just has to do with my stupid HOA. They won't let you mount the dish anywhere on the building. It has to be on a tripod on your patio and there are trees and an sh#t blocking the line-of-sight

oh man, that is weak. you already have so few choices when it comes to cable and satellite. that would be tough.

oh man, that is weak. you already have so few choices when it comes to cable and satellite. that would be tough.

And the worst part about it, it was this crazy deal I got through Sam's Club. It was going to be $55 a month for DirecTV's 2nd highest package, plus the sports package and two Genie HD DVR receivers for the first year and then $66 a month for the second year.

Now I'm going to have to pay out the ass for frickin Comcast just so I can get BTN