*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

WITAF?

This dude shot and killed his wife, then took a pic of her body and posted it to Facebook....

http://gawker.com/hu...book-1070464775

What would we ever do without social media? This guy might be one of the craziest people on the planet

The article says the guy writes bizzaro e-books with self help advice. This incident may hurt his credibility as an author.

i love my dumb dog, but he sure is dumb. this morning he pulled our new laptop off my nightstand because he got wrapped up in a pair of headphones that were connected to it. i new it was going to happen, yet i did not prevent it. i was just going to leave the room for a moment to send my wife off to work. he might have done it on purpose because i mocked him for getting wrapped up in the headphones' cord in the first place. the computer seems no worse for the wear, but my dogs are why we can't have nice things.

Chrissy Teigen to Joan Rivers: I Never Wear Underwear

Aug. 9, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model explained that she goes commando simply because she prefers not to wear panties. "I just don't, I don't like it," she succinctly told the stunned hosts

Oh come on! You left out the part about how she doesn't even wear underwear when she's having her monthly :vomit:

You just made her a lot less sexy. You should be ashamed of yourself.