*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Did you know that Greg Sharpe used to be the voice of Kansas State football and basketball from '96-'02? I didn't.

I did the day he was hired, when he took over in the middle of the 2007 season after Jim Rose had his mental breakdown and just couldnt bear to describe the on-field shitstorms week after week. I just remember thinking "wow, just gets worse and worse. Now we have a wildcatter doing play by play on the radio". But I've really grown to like Greg Sharpe. He does his job and does it well. And he seems to have made a nice home here and shows and obvious growing passion for Nebraska.

Did you know that Greg Sharpe used to be the voice of Kansas State football and basketball from '96-'02? I didn't.

I did the day he was hired, when he took over in the middle of the 2007 season after Jim Rose had his mental breakdown and just couldnt bear to describe the on-field shitstorms week after week. I just remember thinking "wow, just gets worse and worse. Now we have a wildcatter doing play by play on the radio". But I've really grown to like Greg Sharpe. He does his job and does it well. And he seems to have made a nice home here and shows and obvious growing passion for Nebraska.

He is probably the most "professional" of all of the voices covering Husker sports.......

This seems awesome. And dangerous.

Nvr20wN.jpg

We used to do something similar, but more like beer pong.

Each side had 100 cups. The ships' cups had shot in them and the rest were all beer. I think we played with 3 or 4 man teams.

The one you posted it probably a lot more fun lol

Yeah, I had no idea. I was on a "Husker football related video youtube binge" last night and I came across that and thought, that sounds like Greg Sharpe. Sure enough that's who it was. I've really grown to like him. Good football IQ, knows the players and the coaches well, and he does a great play by play.

Two guesses which HB member would do something like this.

http://www.latimes.c...0,4440441.story

About a year ago someone hacked into my yahoo mail account. It must have been too boring though. They didn't ask for nude photos. But I went ahead and sent them anyway. :lol:

Seriously though, someone apparently did hack into a couple of my yahoo email accounts. Yahoo sent a warning that my accounts had been accesses from an IP in Bulgaria and another IP in Israel. Nothing ever came of it.