*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I have never smoked a cigar, cigarette or even chewed. I can honestly say that I have been tobacco free my whole life except for being around others that smoke.

So then, you just smoke dope?

I keed, I keed. :lol:

I have never smoked a cigar, cigarette or even chewed. I can honestly say that I have been tobacco free my whole life except for being around others that smoke.

I only smoke when I drink. And I only drink if I'm alone or with somebody!

Whore!!!!

With all this royal crap going on...I just found out that we indeed had a King.

http://www.britroyal...ngs.asp?id=offa

Name: King Offa

Born: c.730

Parents: Thingfrith (Father)

House of: Mercia

Became King: 757

Married: Cynethryth

Children: Aelfflaed, Ecgfrith, Eadburh

Died: July 29, 796

Offa (son of Thingfrith, son of Eanulf), King of Mercia, was one of the leading figures of Saxon history. He obtained the throne of Mercia in 757

MERICA-094.jpg

This could be interesting. I bet he gets something - probably a signed jersey or some such.

NFL fan Todd Sutton isn’t going to pester Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers to make good on the $4.5 million bet Rodgers lost after defending his friend Ryan Braun. After all, a full year’s salary for one of the NFL’s premier quarterbacks is a little excessive, right?[/size][/font]

“I’d just take a game check,” Sutton told USA TODAY Sports on Tuesday, laughing.

That would only cost Rodgers $281,250. After receiving a new $66 million contract in April, Rodgers certainly has the cash to pay up.

“I’m not really expecting to hear from him. It’d be cool, but I doubt it’s going to happen,” Sutton said.

It all started in February 2012, when Sutton, a 37-year-old flight nurse from Denver, sent Rodgers a tweet in which Sutton called the quarterback “delusional” for the way he defended Braun against allegations of performance enhancing drugs. The tweet garnered a little attention at the time, but nothing like what happened since Braun accepted a suspension from Major League Baseball on Monday afternoon.

USA Today

Todd Sutton @toddsutton

@AaronRodgers12 you really believe he didn't you PED's???? #delusional

Aaron Rodgers @AaronRodgers12

@toddsutton ya I'd put my salary next year on it. #ponyup #exonerated