*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I need to eat at Taco Bell more.

Taco Bell franchises have sometimes made big mistakes in filling orders -- as in serving aCheesy Gordita Crunch with a cardboard filling. But three young customers at a Taco Bell in Kentwood, Mich., were tickled by the unexpected contents of their takeout bags.

"I opened my bag to get my food, and it ended up being three bags of money," Kennidi Rue told Grand Rapids TV station WZZM. "A lot of money. And then another wad of a ton of twenties."

In total, it was about $3,600.

Full Article

Taco Bell franchises have sometimes made big mistakes in filling orders -- as in serving aCheesy Gordita Crunch with a cardboard filling. But three young customers at a Taco Bell in Kentwood, Mich., were tickled by the unexpected contents of their takeout bags.

"I opened my bag to get my food, and it ended up being three bags of money," Kennidi Rue told Grand Rapids TV station WZZM. "A lot of money. And then another wad of a ton of twenties."

Full Article

Second time it happened. lol. Where is that Taco Bell again? :lol:

Full Article

Makes you wonder if you should trust the food I eat to someone who has the intelligence (or lack thereof) to put wads of cash into a drive through order sack.....

Full Article

Makes you wonder if you should trust the food I eat to someone who has the intelligence (or lack thereof) to put wads of cash into a drive through order sack.....

Seriously. Especially if it had already happened once. :facepalm:

My cousin is the manager of our local taco bell. I texted him and asked him if this was standard procedure at his store. He said no. The money goes directly to his office, and then to the bank. I told him he was doing it wrong.

I don't see a clarification that ALL the money that went to his office goes to the bank so ...

I made a budget for June and actually exceeded it.

Just need to do that for a few more months...got some big big plans in the works...

You exceeded your budget? That doesn't sound right.

That was my first thought. lol

Don't keep us in suspense tschu. You buyin a ring? Starting a business? Investing in a brothel? Some long needed cosmetic surgery perhaps?

Just need to do that for a few more months...got some big big plans in the works...

Don't keep us in suspense tschu. You buyin a ring? Starting a business? Investing in a brothel? Some long needed cosmetic surgery perhaps?

buying a personality?

buying a personality?

Ba_ZING.gif