*** Official Idaho State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Maybe Brion will see the field at WR today. Would be good for the kid to get some PT, he deserves it.

I would like to see Brion redshirt this year so he has an extra year of eligiblility to potentially make an impact at WR and PR.

Brion's already redshirted.

Has he? I was thinking he was a true freshman last year. You're probably right. My bad.

Don't you get an extra redshirt every time you switch positions? :)

I am a professor at Idaho State University and it is a fine little school in a nice place...

That said, our football team is over-matched week in and week out --- against competition at this level. If ISU scores more than 7 points and leaves up less than 50... then the Huskers should be ashamed.

No way the Bengals score 20.

I am a professor at Idaho State University and it is a fine little school in a nice place...

That said, our football team is over-matched week in and week out --- against competition at this level. If ISU scores more than 7 points and leaves up less than 50... then the Huskers should be ashamed.

No way the Bengals score 20.

HA! That's ironic.

And Iowa sucks.

Wisconsin, this game is the very definition of "closer than the final score indicates".

No joke.... I stepped away from the tv for awhile, have they mentioned if Ball is playing next weekend?

What happened to Ball?????

He's got the brain pain.

Got popped going into the end zone and left with a "head injury"

Dude hasn't been right since he got jumped. If he really had another concussion he's in a lot of trouble.