*** Official Idaho State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Who's better, 2012 Bengals or 2010 Jackrabbits? (South Dakota St.). I'm afraid 17 to 3 replay against Potato St.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=302680158

I noticed 2013 schedule .... 'Rabbits coming to town.

2010 SDSU, and its not even close. This IDSU team might be the worst team to ever play at Memorial Stadium.

I don't know...there have been some bad ones. But maybe they looked bad because NU was so good.

That's true, Grinnell was probably worse.

I promise you, it won't get over 50 or even close....It'll be another 42 - 47 to 20 - 28 game. I want to see Cross out there. Rex, needs to be out there as well. Drinking the koolaid early but would like to see Tommy out there

You think the defense will give up 20 points?

Yes unless seen otherwise....

See: Arkansas St. game LAST WEEK.... Defense gave up 6 points.....

I pick it as I see it....this Defense isn't the usual suspects...I know they will get some cheap touchdowns some how. Mayby 20 is a little high but I stand by it

Who's better, 2012 Bengals or 2010 Jackrabbits? (South Dakota St.). I'm afraid 17 to 3 replay against Potato St.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=302680158

I noticed 2013 schedule .... 'Rabbits coming to town.

2010 Jackrabbits would beat 2012 Idaho St by 42 points. In three years Idaho St has beaten 2 Division II teams, 1 NAIA team, and 1 FCS team.

Agree, but not 42 points!. I was raised in 'Rabbits nation. Kyle Minnet was a cross between Danny Woodhead and Rex.

I promise you, it won't get over 50 or even close....It'll be another 42 - 47 to 20 - 28 game. I want to see Cross out there. Rex, needs to be out there as well. Drinking the koolaid early but would like to see Tommy out there

You think the defense will give up 20 points?

Yes unless seen otherwise....

See: Arkansas St. game LAST WEEK.... Defense gave up 6 points.....

I pick it as I see it....this Defense isn't the usual suspects...I know they will get some cheap touchdowns some how. Mayby 20 is a little high but I stand by it

I think you're a little high, but you might be right. Taylor might throw it backwards over his head while being sacked again. Or the special teams could give up a score, but I can't see them sustaining drives on the defense.

Maybe Brion will see the field at WR today. Would be good for the kid to get some PT, he deserves it.

I would like to see Brion redshirt this year so he has an extra year of eligiblility to potentially make an impact at WR and PR.

Brion's already redshirted.

Has he? I was thinking he was a true freshman last year. You're probably right. My bad.