Blue shirt

ohiohusker

OP, Where have you been for the last year and a half?...

Relax francis. ohiohusker is a great lady. she's curious. she asked a question. she just wants an answer.

Thanks! I don't have a chance to get on here every day.....work a full time job and volunteer for the American Cancer Society. Takes up a lot of my free time. Sorry I asked a question that had already been addressed. It made me think of my boys and thier superstitions. My youngest had to have Count Chocula cereal before he wrestled!

• Fire 2

Sorry to the OP. Some people on here don't understand that there ARE people on the boards that don't sit at the computer desk, finding out every little detail of the husker team.

....hmmm, where did I put my cheetos. :sarcasm

You don't have to ever visit Huskerboard to find out what Kenny Bell's blue practice jersey is all about. During one of the games last year, the announcers had a big feature about it and how he draws inspiration from it... Several featured videos have been made about Kenny Bell's blue jersey.

Excuse me if I'm not understanding enough.

This thread is a perfect example of why I among many others don't post here much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading on here. But after seeing the reactions many give to others about questions, it's sad. He asked a simple question. Just because someone has a post count 1/500th of yours doesn't mean you have to treat them like an idiot.

End of rant.

• Fire 4