Are We The Best Team In The B1G? Rank Em!

epocSoN

Ranking based on pure Win-Loss merit 4 games into the season is also silly. There's a lot more to be said for looking at talent, players at individual positions, stats, and general eye-testing (in other words, a pure power ranking) rather than saying, well Northwestern is 4-0 so they're clearly best!

I think Nebraska needs to get their crap in order before we even consider them the top team in the conference.

In my opinion though, all the games are way more winnable than they were last year when the Huskers were favored to win the division. It's almost the opposite of last year. Underachieve when predicted high, overachieve when predicted mediocre.

I think Nebraska needs to get their crap in order before we even consider them the top team in the conference.

In my opinion though, all the games are way more winnable than they were last year when the Huskers were favored to win the division. It's almost the opposite of last year. Underachieve when predicted high, overachieve when predicted mediocre.

Not one team in this conference *with the possible exception of Northwestern has their crap in order. And NW doesn't have the talent to beat us if we're healthy.

LOL. I just posted the "tallest midget" analogy in another thread that suggested Nebraska to the Rose Bowl.

Makes ya proud, doesn't it.

We may well be the best. If this is how we win the B1G, then so be it I guess.

Someone has to win. The good team is ineligible.

And, if we win it uncontested, we have one more trophy. Which is more than some of the teams in the league.

I hope next year the B1G is more respectable and we can actually brag about the wins. Presuming, of course, that we end up with anything to brag about this year. Egads.

Still, I'd prefer this over the Bevo League. This at least, is temporary. That disaster is forever, or until Texas tires of the mess and moves on.

Like everyone has said, anyone with a mobile q/b will test us. Right now I would put OSU, Mich ahead of us , just for that reason. I waited all of last year for Bo to come up with some sort of an attacking defense, to hurry up or contain that type of q.b. After watching the UCLA game, it still doesn't seem that he is willing to do anything different. If he keeps trying to contain those type of q/b's with his same approach, because he still doesn't have the "right" players for his defense, I can't see us in Indy.

Some time he reminds me of a coach, [bC] that was to stubborn to change because on paper, it was supposed to work.

GBR!!!