11AM (CT) Presser today

Saunders

Rumors are that TO is retiring.

On that note, I cant really see TO drawing attention to himself a week before one of the biggest games of the season.

This was my exact thought process. I don't know what to think of this.

:ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers

#Huskers A.D. Tom Osborne & UNL Chancellor Harvey Perlman will hold a press conf. today at 11 a.m. (CT) about future of Nebraska Athletics.

Rumors are that TO is retiring.

I hope not. He has meant so much to the University. The next one will have some BIG shoes to fill. Lets hope it is a former Cornhusker, that will embrace the tradition. Not an idiot like the last one. I still can't get over how a Nebraskan could want to change every thing that was great about the football program, the tradition, just to put his stamp, on the university.. I wonder if he has to sneak back into the state to visit family.

GBR!!!

Jamie Williams most likely.

I forgot about that name. I would place bets on that as well.

I knew this day was on the horizon, just figured it would wait until after the season. We're settle in the new conference. The construction projects are cruising. Our athletic dept is beyond re-stabilized. It's time for the Wiz to enjoy life.

I only pray this does not center around health concerns.