My prediction

mwj98

Nebraska- 42

Wisconsin- 6

Rex Burkhead- 480 yards rushing, 6 touchdowns, and we loan him to Wisconsin where he kicks 2 field goals from 85 yards.

Montee Ball- -18 yards rushing, 0 touchdowns. Field vision severely restricted by the 16 pounds of bubble wrap encasing his helmet.

Halftime score --- Nebraska 28 Wisky 6

Final Score ---- Nebraska 38 Wisky 20

Nebraska gets off to a fast start with Martinez's arm (To Wisky's surprise), and on Martinez's second TD pass of the first quarter he stares down Gilbert on his way to the sideline while flexing his throwing arm....

We cool off/lose interest in the second half, and they get a couple cheap scores in the 4th....

Nebraska gets off to a fast start with Martinez's arm (To Wisky's surprise), and on Martinez's second TD pass of the first quarter he stares down Gilbert on his way to the sideline while flexing his throwing arm....

We cool off/lose interest in the second half, and they get a couple cheap scores in the 4th....

I see the game as closer at the start and then the Wisconsin defense wears down. Nebraska 38 Wisconsin 10.

The UW defense is actually respectable this season. We will be missing a couple of DEs, but should still be fairly decent. But the offense is just a pale shadow of its 2010/11 self and will leave the defense in bad field position and a negative TOP.

I hope we really lay the wood and send a message. This game has the feel of one that will make or break the season. After last years humiliation, Gilbert Grape running his pie hole, IMO we need this win. Although this is not Wisky of last year, they are still the team that is the poster child of the Big, Bad, Bruising 3 yrds and a cloud of dust BS. We need to send them back to the list of also rans...........

24-17 NU. After 2 TDs, UW-Madison stops our run game, forces us to throw, but they blitz martinez and now our passing is inefficient. MArtinez will be hit hard, ball comes loose and Wisconsin scores on a fumble return. It's going to be a 2010 NU vs OU (with us(NU) getting off to a hot start) only OU(UW) has a really shtty offense

So....could you provide a little more detail, like what will our third play of the second drive in the 4th quarter be.. LOL...I love the way you are thinking..especially the Gilbert stare down..that would come very close to the vision I still cherish of a totally stupified Steve Spurrier on the sidelines of that a$$whipping. Although, Martinez staring him down while speeding by him on a break away run, after juking him would be sweet too.

I'm going kind of the other way....we play to a lead in the first half. We actually make some good adjustments at halftime and that, along with wearing them down with our rotating fleet of backs, allows us to bring the wood most of the second half.

NU 42

Whisky 20 (They'll score on a broken play and once on a decent drive, but will be forced to hit field goals the only other times they get within sniffing distance of the end zone)