*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Another big game, another self-destruction.

Really hard to like this team. Most mentally soft I have ever seen. No discipline, no composure.

That's actually how I felt, too. My loyalty is unquestionable, but, I thought - for someone seeing NU the first time, or new recruits --- what a bunch of confused softies! - that's how it must seem.

Whatever is going on D-side, there is no confidence of "all I have to do is this", and it's ok. People don't know their jobs, where to line up, and aren't paying attention when the play starts. It's awkward. Hopefully that adjustment is 'made' at half time.

I'd like to see more pressure. Just send a sh#t-ton of guys at the QB and don't let any long, flowery play action passes develop. Can't throw if you're eating the dirt. And that kind of penetration would F up some of the runs. I guess Suh is no longer with us, but still, just send troops at the heart of the play. Too much reacting.

HuskerfaninOkieland is a perfect example. In denial, refuses to admit he was wrong, mad at me like it's my fault. Calls me lame unfunny adolescent-type names. All I did was state the obvious.

No I'm not in denial. It's your incessant pissing and moaning and calling others "lame unfunny adolescent-type names" when they disagree with you and refute your arguments.

• Fire 1

... and they don't want to admit that they were wrong. Instead they'd rather call me names and try to save face. Whatever, it's all irrelevant to me.

No. It's your constant whining about this team and Bo. Go be a prophet some where else. Huskermax would be perfect for you.

Once again, please point out where I've whined about Bo. I have supported Bo through thick and thin. You obviously are just another follower who has jumped on the bandwagon instead of examining the facts.