Uni's

coop

If I ever see this crap again it'll be too soon. I held judgment until the game been we get to our seats and the first think i notice is I cant tell whos who. No numbers on front, cant read the ones on back. Then we come out playing like we did and it made me more mad. Just play the damn game. We're frickin Nebraska. we dont need gimmicks. We're not Oregon. They would still be toilet pape if it wasnt for their crap they wear. With that rant over, I wouldnt be surprised to see these busted out again for Michigan. This is an Adidas thing after all when two adidas schools play each other, and Michigan is one too. :facepalm:

I liked the new uni's. It was a nice rinkle to the show. As a fan who had to watch the game on t.v. the uni's appeared darker under the lights. I would like to see what they look like during a day game. Like many of you I prefer the regular uni's. My suggestion is if they want to change anything with the uni's for a game try small changes. Maybe a black pant with red and white stripes, or black face masks. If they don't want to go that far go with red shirt and pants for home games, and for away games the white jersey with black pants as previously mentioned. Oh well, hope this hoped with recruiting. IF this was a one time deal might I suggest they auction off the jersey's with part of the proceeds going to charity.

On individual players, they looked better than I expected..although I probably would've liked matte Black helmets that had the flashy thingy when you shined a blue lazer perpendicularly at the surface and cocked your head at precisely the right angle to see a glimpse of red.

A whole team of that uni reminded me of the old '70's Roller Derby unis and I found myself consoling myself when we were behind in the first half that "at least we might lose so bad that we'd never have to see these unis ever again"!!

bhderb01a.jpg

Our jerseys looked a lot better than I expected. I think they should have gone with the matte black helmet instead but the glossy still looked pretty sweet. If they ditched the "N" on the front of the jersey and went to the regular number style I think this would be a pretty cool option for any game.