Sean Fischer

Warrior10

There is nothing to eat crow about. He made routine plays that he is supposed to make....big deal. He's still a liability.

He played with all the talent he has, can't ask for more than that, but your right he did do what he was supposed to do, just like the rest of the team. So no need in giving props to any of them, right... :confucius

GBR!!!

There is nothing to eat crow about. He made routine plays that he is supposed to make....big deal. He's still a liability.

perhaps maybe some crow should be consumed when many posters, and Iand guessing you are one, claimed Fish wasn't good enough to play well in any form or fashion. Personally I thought he did well holding his side against the cut backs in the 2nd half, prevented a lot of big plays by Ball. However he didn't do well in the hole in short yardage, it almost seemed like Bo flipped Whaley and Fish in these situations in the2nd half because I don't remember Fish being in the hole on those plays in the 2nd half.

When Sean Fisher is on the field we might as well be playing with 10 defenders. If you actually watched him from play-to-play you'd have seen that this was a typical Fisher performance.

We're lucky Wisconsin/Stave isn't all that smart, because Montee Ball was wide open downfield every single time they didn't motion him into the backfield and he went out for a pass instead. Every single time. Not going to blame Fisher for the coaches making him play that position, but he definitely isn't good at it.

But hey, I'm sure he knows the playbook really well and that's all that matters.

He played with all the talent he has, can't ask for more than that, but your right he did do what he was supposed to do, just like the rest of the team. So no need in giving props to any of them, right... :confucius

GBR!!!

He was a part of big plays. He didn't make big plays happen. There is a difference.

I'm eating crow on Baker and Cameron. I had thrown these two guys under the bus, but they both played exceptional last night. Cameron my not have gotten his number called, but when he was in there, he was doing his job and holding his edge and ground. He just did his job. Same with Baker. And I say a spark in their steps for the first time in a while.