The last time I comment on Badger Fan

All these stories that I've started hearing since I was old enough to understand in the mid 90's of trips to Colorado, then Kansas St, then Missouri. Then I started to hear stories of piss-ons such as Iowa St, the trip to Iowa in 99. Now it's Wisconsin, and who knows what more is to come. My parents took 2 separate road trips to Colorado and wouldnt go back if they were paid to. I've never been to a road game and never will. I couldnt imagine what my temper would get me into if someone threw a "piss bomb" at me. It would be devastating to my personal record. I prefer to stay at home where I know I can remain peaceful surrounded by my homies.

Of course we have our sour grapes as well. The d******d in upper level sec. 35 yelling out f-bombs the whole first half needs a foot in your mouth. If youre reading this, you know who you are. You was going to get a talking to after one more (my wife had held me back to that point), but for some reason your alcohol mustve finally worn off and it shockingly stopped. My and others' 4 year old kids dont need to hear that crap. Grow up or get out of our stadium.

You know, I do agree with you but at the same time, a 4 year old, sitting in the stands is going to hear stuff, over and over. There probably is not much you can do about that.

Plus, lets face it, a 4 year old seeing his Dad start a fight and win or get his ass kicked probably isn't the best thing either.

Its just a tough call on the entire thing.

No ones talking about fight. It's about telling the person to knock it off. It wouldnt be the first time I've had to do something like that. There's no place for it. I can guarantee that 99% of the people in the area would have taken my side of the deal. I'm guessing it already came to that, which is why it suddenly stopped. I could easily sense people were getting tired of it, as was I explaining to my kid why that guy back there keeps saying a bad word every 5 seconds. It's not a tough call. It's a no-brainer. There is no need for that crap, ANYWHERE. The guy was a drunk loser. Not only do kids not need to hear it, but nobody needs to listen to it. Like I said, grow up, or get out of our stadium.

Ohhhhh, so you were going to approach and possible get in a drunk guys face and hope it went well?

Good luck.

All these stories that I've started hearing since I was old enough to understand in the mid 90's of trips to Colorado, then Kansas St, then Missouri. Then I started to hear stories of piss-ons such as Iowa St, the trip to Iowa in 99. Now it's Wisconsin, and who knows what more is to come. My parents took 2 separate road trips to Colorado and wouldnt go back if they were paid to. I've never been to a road game and never will. I couldnt imagine what my temper would get me into if someone threw a "piss bomb" at me. It would be devastating to my personal record. I prefer to stay at home where I know I can remain peaceful surrounded by my homies.

Let's put it this way...in MOST cases, teams that are used to winning and their fan base are usually not an issue. My buddy and I sat in middle of Oklahoma section in Norman and had a great time. I will, however, never go back to Madison...ever. Looking forward to seeing what it's like next week. You are missing out by not visiting other venues, they are not all bad experiences by a long shot.

Let's put it this way...in MOST cases, teams that are used to winning and their fan base are usually not an issue. My buddy and I sat in middle of Oklahoma section in Norman and had a great time. I will, however, never go back to Madison...ever. Looking forward to seeing what it's like next week. You are missing out by not visiting other venues, they are not all bad experiences by a long shot.

My parents had been to Norman too, on 2 occasions. 1994 and 2000. Both instances claimed may have been funner than Lincoln. I've heard many positive feedbacks about Austin and College Station as well.

Of course we have our sour grapes as well. The d******d in upper level sec. 35 yelling out f-bombs the whole first half needs a foot in your mouth. If youre reading this, you know who you are. You was going to get a talking to after one more (my wife had held me back to that point), but for some reason your alcohol mustve finally worn off and it shockingly stopped. My and others' 4 year old kids dont need to hear that crap. Grow up or get out of our stadium.

You know, I do agree with you but at the same time, a 4 year old, sitting in the stands is going to hear stuff, over and over. There probably is not much you can do about that.

Plus, lets face it, a 4 year old seeing his Dad start a fight and win or get his ass kicked probably isn't the best thing either.

Its just a tough call on the entire thing.

No ones talking about fight. It's about telling the person to knock it off. It wouldnt be the first time I've had to do something like that. There's no place for it. I can guarantee that 99% of the people in the area would have taken my side of the deal. I'm guessing it already came to that, which is why it suddenly stopped. I could easily sense people were getting tired of it, as was I explaining to my kid why that guy back there keeps saying a bad word every 5 seconds. It's not a tough call. It's a no-brainer. There is no need for that crap, ANYWHERE. The guy was a drunk loser. Not only do kids not need to hear it, but nobody needs to listen to it. Like I said, grow up, or get out of our stadium.

Ohhhhh, so you were going to approach and possible get in a drunk guys face and hope it went well?

Good luck.

It's happened that way before. You'd be surprised how fast these drunk fools tone down when someone calls them out for bein an ass in front of a hundred people.