Over/Under Braxton Miller

Over/Under Braxton Miller  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Buckeyes come into the game averaging 418.2 yards of offense per game. Miller alone accounts for 302 yards per game. 115 yards average on the ground. We all know Nebraska's history against mobile QB's. Will this game be different? Does this defense hold him to less than his average total yards of offense? What say you?

Under. I'll bet Urban goes with other offensive tools more than he has the first few games. Maybe Hyde gets more carries. And WR Corey Brown more touches. I just don't think we'll see tOSU rely as heavily on Braxton as in the last couple of game. If they do, he will almost certainly not survive the season intact. Probly won't even make it through October.

Under. Either because the defense plays relatively well or he gets banged up. Miller runs a lot and will eventally get hurt if he runs 20 times a game like he has been all season. Seems like a lot of QB's get banged up against us. Maybe just wishful thinking. I don't want him really hurt , but just knocked out of our game.