Today's game

Our O-Line needs to come out of the gates physical, knock some people on their butts, and establish the run game early. We can't wait until half way through the 2nd quarter to get our offense moving, or we may be down by a couple scores already.

Take care of the ball, run the football, play defense, win games.

I've had mixed feelings on Bo over his time here, but it seemed like he finally showed some of that defensive acumen in the second half last week. Almost like he finally said "enough" and started running it himself. I just have a gut feeling he has something in store this week to deal with Miller and tonight we might see a really solid game from the Huskers. And I think a solid game from us translates to a win.

I hate saying this but.... let me remind everyone to look at the opponents we've played. The competition has been at best mediocre (including Whisky) and tOSU is not a mediocre football team. I am hopeful but nothing more. Definitely not confident but I am hopeful.

The sker's haven't even came close to winning a big game on the road in the BIG and this one is tOSU's second biggest game of the year. No way do they want to have a 0-2 record against the huskers and Bo hasn't shown he can coach with the likes of Urban yet. (not slamming Bo, I think he's improved as a head coach each year) Yes I think tOSU is beatable but I honestly can't predict a husker "W" here. (and that sucks!!!!)

I hate saying this but.... let me remind everyone to look at the opponents we've played. The competition has been at best mediocre (including Whisky) and tOSU is not a mediocre football team. I am hopeful but nothing more. Definitely not confident but I am hopeful.

The sker's haven't even came close to winning a big game on the road in the BIG and this one is tOSU's second biggest game of the year. No way do they want to have a 0-2 record against the huskers and Bo hasn't shown he can coach with the likes of Urban yet. (not slamming Bo, I think he's improved as a head coach each year) Yes I think tOSU is beatable but I honestly can't predict a husker "W" here. (and that sucks!!!!)

Unfortunatly I agree with all of that. I am hopefull but I just don't see us getting out of there with a Win. I will root, cheer, yell, throw stuff and complain all the same though.

This is the turning point game.

There has been a lot of talk on this board about Bo and his teams not winning a big one on the road, and how he can't coach with the likes of Urban, and how we can't put together a full game and how players don't seem to get up for a game, etc, etc, etc. I've been part of that chatter.

My prediction is that tonight is the game where that all changes.

I think we have four good, back to back quarters in one game. I think Bo and the staff have a solid planned in place to put a hurting on the QB. I think Beck and crew mix the pass and run, figure out what is working and make it happen.

As we win the Big 10 championship, either this year or next year or both, this will be the game everyone points to and says "That was the turning point!"

Huskers 45

tOSUcks 20

Unfortunatly I agree with all of that. I am hopefull but I just don't see us getting out of there with a Win. I will root, cheer, yell, throw stuff and complain all the same though.

Yep, same boat here. I will get jacked up just the same, and scream at the TV like a fool, but it's probably going to be a tough game for this team. If we win though, dang that'd be sweet.

Simply put; we're the better team. If we win or come out even in the turnover battle, we win the game. If we come out looking like the Bad News Bears again, we have virtually no chance. We're not going to be able to give Miller extra chances to score, because with this defense, he'll probably make it happen more often than not.