**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

I havent hear him, what has he said?

Man, whoever the douchebag Ohio State fan is close to the mic, he's making sure that all the Ohio State fans get a bad name.

Pretty sure he was saying he could walk on and play QB and think he dropped a couple expletives in there

awesome, i love what 8 hours of drinking coupled with ego does to ppl, its a study of mine that i thoroughly enjoy

This is all I hear: "We are at a disadvantage, no recruits will come here, blah blah blah" "No coach will come here, blah blah blah"

Excuses, excuses.

I will never buy the recruiting thing. OU has no issue, and its not like Norman is a tropical paradise.

OU has had issues with recruiting, they went through a down period in the early/mid 90's.... Not to mention that Norman is close to the Texas line.... We border South F'n Dakota....

This is all I hear: "We are at a disadvantage, no recruits will come here, blah blah blah" "No coach will come here, blah blah blah"

Excuses, excuses.

I will never buy the recruiting thing. OU has no issue, and its not like Norman is a tropical paradise.

They are closer to Texas and in the big 12. We lost the ability to haul in TX recruits after moving to the big 10

if martinez played better we'd be winning. not hating on him but he had a terrible game. Defense definitely has problems though, I think its schematics, our D has gotten stale.

Man i just can't agree. No reason we should be getting killed and we have 31 points! This is on the D more than a few turnovers because we are scoring points...

if martinez played better we'd be winning. not hating on him but he had a terrible game. Defense definitely has problems though, I think its schematics, our D has gotten stale.

got place some blame on the play-calling and our offensive strategy, some of the plays they run make you want to scream. I am not sure they allow Taylor to really excel much...

4 turnovers..... That is all.

How was Alabama able to hire Nick Saban and he is able to get top-tier recruits in Tuscaloosa, a craphole in the middle of Alabama?

Is that a serious question? That "craphole", and surrounding areas, is where all of the athletes in this country live.... Are you as stupid as the guy in NebraskaHarry's avatar looks?

Is this a serious answer? We're talking about a SEC school here...it's not a question of how they're getting recruits there, it's a question of how much they're paying them under the table. :-|