Could have taken a knee. Someone could have knocked the snot out of the ball carrier and stopped him too. It's not like they were running gimmick plays, that was just a straight off tackle power run. Should be pissed at the D, rather than at Urban. He was on the verge of a heart attack after the first quarter and probably feels his team needs a lot of work.

Could have taken a knee. Someone could have knocked the snot out of the ball carrier and stopped him too. It's not like they were running gimmick plays, that was just a straight off tackle power run. Should be pissed at the D, rather than at Urban. He was on the verge of a heart attack after the first quarter and probably feels his team needs a lot of work.

Exactly if it was like a HB Pass then we could be a little upset

They could have been calling passing plays for all I care. "Running up the score" is a stupid term. They are playing a full 60 minutes of football. Didn't Bo call timeout during the last quarter of some game when we were clearly going to win so we could try and score? I didn't bash Bo then, and I'm not going to bash Urban now.

In other news, quit being jealous of a winning coach.

I'm glad he did it, that way that feeling of hate, embarrassment, and pain will stick with the players and coaches on that field. The same players that couldn't stop that play, the same coaches that didn't scheme correctly and adjust correctly in that game need to remember that feeling..............................and NEVER let it happen again. Have some pride, don't give up, you're playing/coaching one of the most tradition rich programs in the history of college football! You play until the final whistle, you play for that N on your helmet....................when you run out of the tunnel at Memorial it says "I play for Nebraska!" It doesn't say, "I'll play until halfway through the 3rd quarter and then give up." You aren't "awesome" because you happen to start for Nebraska or coach at Nebraska. You have to blaze your own trail.................enough is enough..............start lighting that m-fer on fire! Sorry....................I'll step down from my soap box now...........:lol:

People seriously need to get over this, we tried to do the exact same thing 3 weeks ago against Arkansas St. We were up 42-13 with a minute left and instead of kneeling Bo called another running play. The only difference is we fumbled the ball and Arky St. almost ran it back. We tried to run up the score on a beaten opponent just like they did, so it's not like we're any better than they are. Heck the only real difference is when Ohio St. tried to run up the score they actually executed well enough to do it, we didn't.

People seriously need to get over this, we tried to do the exact same thing 3 weeks ago against Arkansas St. We were up 42-13 with a minute left and instead of kneeling Bo called another running play. The only difference is we fumbled the ball and Arky St. almost ran it back. We tried to run up the score on a beaten opponent just like they did, so it's not like we're any better than they are. Heck the only real difference is when Ohio St. tried to run up the score they actually executed well enough to do it, we didn't.

Bo was not there in the second half of Arkansas St. I can guarantee with 100% certainty he did NOT call that play.

They could have been calling passing plays for all I care. "Running up the score" is a stupid term. They are playing a full 60 minutes of football. Didn't Bo call timeout during the last quarter of some game when we were clearly going to win so we could try and score? I didn't bash Bo then, and I'm not going to bash Urban now.

In other news, quit being jealous of a winning coach.

Let me think. NO. I have a pulse, hence I envy those better than I, thus making me strive to be as good. Where did you come from anyway. One of them "Maxcrash drifters"?

What was with the handshake between Urban and one of his assistant coaches after they scored 63? It was almost like an Ok we have completely kicked their asses type handshake.

They did completely kick our asses and who cares if that's what the handshake was about? That is, after all, what he gets paid millions of dollars to do. Ohio State could have easily scored 80 points on us...I'm somewhat thankful they didn't.

Bo was not there in the second half of Arkansas St. I can guarantee with 100% certainty he did NOT call that play.

True, but I didn't say that he did. It's not on Bo that we tried to get another TD on Arky St., but the fact of the matter is that we did try to score a worthless touchdown on them with a minute left that would've done nothing but pad our stats. That makes it pretty hypocritical to complain when another team tries to do the same to us. Just my opinion.