Winning out?

This team couldn't stop UCLA and got embarrassed by Braxton Miller and tOSU and there's talk about winning out? Let me do my best Jim Mora..."Winning out!? Winning out!?"

The offense looks inconsistent and the defense can't stop a mobile quarterback to save their life.

Sorry, I'm just not buying it. Before the season even began I had the Huskers going 8-4. I'm sticking to it with loses at Michigan and Michigan State.

Please Huskers...prove me wrong....

We're 10x more likely to lose to Northwestern than Michigan State. I'd be shocked if we lose that game.

As would I. MSU and Iowa play right into this defenses strengths, pro style offenses with less than mobile QBs.

Actually MSU is the game I can see us dropping. I really can see us winning against NW and Meechicken. Then being on somewhat if a high and losing at East Lansing. For no other reason than we shouldn't lose to them.

We're 10x more likely to lose to Northwestern than Michigan State. I'd be shocked if we lose that game.

As would I. MSU and Iowa play right into this defenses strengths, pro style offenses with less than mobile QBs.

Actually MSU is the game I can see us dropping. I really can see us winning against NW and Meechicken. Then being on somewhat if a high and losing at East Lansing. For no other reason than we shouldn't lose to them.

How so? MSU has zero offensive threats outside of Leveon Bell, and he's getting beat up. They just benched their #1 receiver, and they struggle scoring points at all. They have quite posible the slowest team speed on offense in the entire Big Ten. They're 4-3, and could easily be 2-5. Even the vaunted defense isn't so hot, and they aren't getting to the QB.

Of course, I said all this in August when the talking heads were saying 11-1 for MSU.

Hahah you see us beating NW and Michigan, but losing to a MSU? Have you watched a single snap? Maxwell is a decent QB, but he has NO receivers, except for a freshman, but you also forgot, we have a very good secondary. Bell is our only threat. There is a difference between a QB threat and a RB threat.

Michigan and Penn State are our two biggest threats on our schedule left, and I am more weary of Penn State than anyone else.

Hahah you see us beating NW and Michigan, but losing to a MSU? Have you watched a single snap? Maxwell is a decent QB, but he has NO receivers, except for a freshman, but you also forgot, we have a very good secondary. Bell is our only threat. There is a difference between a QB threat and a RB threat.

Michigan and Penn State are our two biggest threats on our schedule left, and I am more weary of Penn State than anyone else.

Yeah, actually I have watch all of our games. Every snap. I said for no other reason than we shouldn't lose to them. I didn't say we would lose I said I could see us losing. Big Difference

We lost to NW last year by 3 and played absolutely terrible. If we play that terrible again we may lose, but I really don't think that is going to happen. It sounds like you and quite a few other people think Denard Robinson is a combination of Boo Radly, Chuck Norris, and Bill Bransky all rolled into won. He is a great player but is also very streaky. If you haven't noticed he doesn't usually have his best games on the road.

Why Penn St. more than MSU? They are playing pretty good offense but there defense isn't anything special. You saying that Penn St. is a threat is no more compelling than me saying MSU. At least Sparty is on the road.

Yeah, actually I have watch all of our games. Every snap. I said for no other reason than we shouldn't lose to them. I didn't say we would lose I said I could see us losing. Big Difference

We lost to NW last year by 3 and played absolutely terrible. If we play that terrible again we may lose, but I really don't think that is going to happen. It sounds like you and quite a few other people think Denard Robinson is a combination of Boo Radly, Chuck Norris, and Bill Bransky all rolled into won. He is a great player but is also very streaky. If you haven't noticed he doesn't usually have his best games on the road.

Why Penn St. more than MSU? They are playing pretty good offense but there defense isn't anything special. You saying that Penn St. is a threat is no more compelling than me saying MSU. At least Sparty is on the road.

Actually MSU is the game I can see us dropping.

Your stating a loss, there is no difference. I also asked if you watched a single MSU snap, not ours.

Comparing PSU and MSU as equal? Seriously? Like Seriously? The only thing you can say is equal of the two, is defense. You obviously don't watch the games. MSU has NO OFFENSE. Matt McGloin is probably the BEST QB in B1G play right now. He makes great decisions, might not be the "best" runner, but he knows when to run and protect. He has the best accuracy and a hell of an arm. I am completely baffled you would even state their defense isn't anything special.

As for saying Dennard is whatever you tried to say, he is a play maker, simple as that. I never stated we would lose, but them and PSU are our two big games left this year.

Your stating a loss, there is no difference. I also asked if you watched a single MSU snap, not ours.

Comparing PSU and MSU as equal? Seriously? Like Seriously? The only thing you can say is equal of the two, is defense. You obviously don't watch the games. MSU has NO OFFENSE. Matt McGloin is probably the BEST QB in B1G play right now. He makes great decisions, might not be the "best" runner, but he knows when to run and protect. He has the best accuracy and a hell of an arm. I am completely baffled you would even state their defense isn't anything special.

As for saying Dennard is whatever you tried to say, he is a play maker, simple as that. I never stated we would lose, but them and PSU are our two big games left this year.

Your PSU argument would hold more weight had they beat ANYBODY worth 2 squirts other than Northwestern!

Against that schedule Mcgloin should look like Tom Brady!

I am not exactly sure why you are getting so bent out of shape. I said I could see them losing to MSU for no other reason than if they win the 2 games before they might not be ready to play.

I wasn't trying to say anything about Robinson what I said is a complete fact that he is a streaky player and he doesn't play as well on the road. His 2 worst games this yeart were on the road, and they lost both games. He threw how many interceptions against ND? I think it was 5. Last year Michigan lost 2 games both on the road and DR played terrible. I am not making this up or anything. Those things are facts. Yes he is playmaker, but he has also played really bad in some games in his life.

I am entitled to think that they can lose to MSU for no other reason than they play poorly. Just as you are entitled to your own opinion. I have watched MSU play a lot this year and I have watched Penn St. play. They are playing better and McGloin is playing pretty well, but I think Braxton Miller might have something to say about the best QB in the conference.

I guess I don't understand why you are turning this into some sort of a pissing match.