Quote of the year

My father looks at me in the stands and says,"you know we are the most loyal fans if we are willing to drive across the country to watch this team"

Awesome.

Also

That stadium was the biggest joke of a stadium I've been in.

Our coaching is horrible

Players are yelling at each other, yelling at coaches etc

Embarrassing win

• Fire 3

My father looks at me in the stands and says,"you know we are the most loyal fans if we are willing to drive across the country to watch this team"

Awesome.

Also

That stadium was the biggest joke of a stadium I've been in. Looked like it

Our coaching is horrible It's never as bad as it seems. Calm.

Players are yelling at each other, yelling at coaches etc kneejerk generalization. It's communication. Wouldnt read too much into it.

Embarrassing win

What Peoria are you from? How far did you drive?

I would hate for you to have to eat/drink at a place 30 minutes from your house. That would be horrible...

EDIT: I put my family out more than that for HOME games!!!!

By the way..I have season tix in Lincoln so

I understand driving a ways.

I didn't figure you were looking for "brownie" points... :cheers

In the Big 10:

*Northwestern is the only private school

*Northwestern may have the highest academic standards, and maybe the highest football graduation rate.

*Northwestern is not a football school yet unlike the University of Chicago, which was in the Big10, did not drop Division 1 football.to focus on academics

*Unlike UNL or OSU, Northwestern is not the only sporting venue in town, let alone many other things to do in Chicago

*Northwestern campus does not have a lot of space to grow

*Northwestern would like to be where Stanford is, tops in academics but also tops in sports, but is making progress on the sports end.

A lakefront practice facility is the higher priority, which unlike the stadium will be used every day. Plus the fan base is not there like ND and UNL to fund stadium improvements for reasons above.

So the stadium, which is in a neighborhood like Wrigley, is what it is, and right-sized for now, and please come again in two years.

In the Big 10:

*Northwestern may have the highest academic standards, and maybe the highest football graduation rate.

*Northwestern is not a football school yet unlike the University of Chicago, which was in the Big10, did not drop Division 1 football.to focus on academics

*Unlike UNL or OSU, Northwestern is not the only sporting venue in town, let alone many other things to do in Chicago

*Northwestern would like to be where Stanford is, tops in academics but also tops in sports, but is making progress on the sports end.

A lakefront practice facility is the higher priority, which unlike the stadium will be used every day. Plus the fan base is not there like ND and UNL to fund stadium improvements for reasons above.

So the stadium, which is in a neighborhood like Wrigley, is what it is, and right-sized for now, and please come again in two years.

I have been nothing less that impressed with NU since we joined the B1G.

In the Big 10:

You guys should be that much more proud of what has been accomplished athletically with all these points. Slight edit though. Nebraska isnt the only venue in town. It's the only one in the state.