On behalf of Michigan fans everywhere, let me apologize

This is the MOST pitiful performance I've seen in ages!! This clown bellomy ought not even be on the field, much less be the Michigan backup QB!! What a pathetic joke! hoke is someone I've always suspected as being retarded, but now I know for sure! Devon Gardner is the backup QB that should be in there, not this clown from Texas!!

Pitiful! Absolutely pathetic!!!!!!!

I was wondering where Gardner was as I thought he was your back-up. But hey, I'll take this guy Bellomy anyday! :bonez

This is the MOST pitiful performance I've seen in ages!! This clown bellomy ought not even be on the field, much less be the Michigan backup QB!! What a pathetic joke! hoke is someone I've always suspected as being retarded, but now I know for sure! Devon Gardner is the backup QB that should be in there, not this clown from Texas!!

I was wondering where Gardner was as I thought he was your back-up. But hey, I'll take this guy Bellomy anyday! :bonez

Ha :) ditto!!

If Denard stays in, we lose.

ifs and buts.... I dont think Nebraska was getting torched to say that... who knows....

I'm not sure it's clear whether the OP is a Husker of Wolverines fan... he's got the default N avatar and his wording didn't make it clear one way or the other. The title implies he's a michigan fan, so that's what i assume.

Everyone has the 'N' default avatar unless they upload their own. It's our subversive way of converting opposing visiting fans ;)

• Fire 2

good win, we didnt look great on offense, hopefully we can put it together the rest of the year and win out :)

Perhaps because Michigan does indeed have a good D. I'll say putting up 300+ yards could be considered a good day. Here are the offensive numbers for the other teams who have already played Michigan, ours at the bottom:

TEAM POINTS TOTAL PASSING RUSHING

Alabama 41 431 199 232

Air Force 25 417 127 290

UMass 13 259 147 112

Notre Dame 13 239 145 94

Purdue 13 213 157 56

Illinois 0 134 29 105

Michigan State 10 304 192 112

Nebraska 23 326 166 160

We were the most balanced attack they've played since Alabama. I think these stats go to show just how good our offense is.

5* dual threat QB playing WR makes no sense at all.

If Denard stays in, we lose.

Really. I think we win either way.

My gut tells me otherwise but we'll agree to disagree :wasted

it's called gas.

The funniest thing about the game was watching Brady Hoke on the sideline! Looked like he was lost, trying to find something to do! Pick up a headset bro! Act like you are the HC! He looked like UMs mediator between the coaches actually doin something and the refs! :facepalm:

the most truthful thing i have read all night.

Never understood why people think it's necessary to apologize on behalf of other people besides themselves - who appointed you to speak for the masses? Seems a bit arrogant, especially when your "apology" is saying sorry that you have a bad team? Is this a self pity thing or what? I don't understand what's going on here.

YOU APOLOGIZED TO THE OPPONENT FOR THEIR SITUATION? WOW! GIVE ME A 105 POUND WOMAN INSTEAD OF A 200 POUND MAN ANY DAY IN A CLOSE QUARTERS SITUATION.

I apologized on account of the spectacle not having much luster due to hoke putting a kid out there that I'm not sure ever touched a football before in view of his pathetic throws and the terror in his eyes. Maybe you're okay with that sort of thing, but I prefer an actual game that's exciting.

Never understood why people think it's necessary to apologize on behalf of other people besides themselves - who appointed you to speak for the masses? Seems a bit arrogant, especially when your "apology" is saying sorry that you have a bad team? Is this a self pity thing or what? I don't understand what's going on here.

Yes, I took some liberty with that, so what? But don't go stupid and start putting words in my mouth; I never said the team as a whole was bad, only the backup QB and the buffoon of a coach that didn't have the sense to put Garnder in there instead. And if in your mind that somehow relates to self-pity then take it up with your shrink, because I can't help you.