I got into the game for free without a ticket..

Landlord

I don't know how this happened, but I just wanted to gloat a little. I was trying to work my way around the stadium to the North side around 5:15 or so, and before I knew it I was faced with the option of going through the East stadium concourse or trying to exit through a gate on the East/South corner, so I went through East stadium and realized I was in without a ticket, so there I stayed in the student section.

#YOLO

Excellent- Landlord, have you given any thought of being a mule down in Mexico? I know a small cartel that could use some help getting some product across the border...I guess we can all meet at the gate in two weeks and hour and half before kick off.

The ticket scanners are folk my age. You could smuggle in an elephant without notice.

I dont know. I always keep both our tickets in my pants pocket and hand both to the scanner when we walk in. Last night this particular scanner must've been on a high horse. Jumped my sh#t with a scowl "everyone needs to hold their own ticket" 4-6 Home games for the past 10 years with my wife and this has never happened. I couldnt help but make a smart ass scene out of it by over-exaggerating the action of handing my wife her ticket. :D

I'm sorry but little things like this get me. Another example, spring game '11. 3rd quarter or so. Me and 4 year old son walking along fence behing west bench. We mustve walked by 5 or 6 ushers/security. My son walking right up along the fence. Most said hi, others smiled. We get 3/4ths the way from the north to the south when one usher jumps up on his high horse. "You MUST stay away from the fence at all times". Really? We just walked by 6 other ushers. Dude, it's a fricking practice, get over yourself. I dont get it.

I don't know if they still do this, but the band would practice in Memorial about 4 hours before kickoff and they let the public in free to watch. I've known a few guys who don't have tickets who just never leave after watching the band, they just go sit in the student section and blend in.

I don't know how this happened, but I just wanted to gloat a little. I was trying to work my way around the stadium to the North side around 5:15 or so, and before I knew it I was faced with the option of going through the East stadium concourse or trying to exit through a gate on the East/South corner, so I went through East stadium and realized I was in without a ticket, so there I stayed in the student section.

#YOLO

Is this some of that Pony Posse VIP treatment you were referring to?

The ticket scanners are folk my age. You could smuggle in an elephant without notice.

Going in to the game with my GF I got my ticket scanned and then about 2 steps later I got stopped by a second ticket scanner lady demanding that I get scanned in. I just pointed to the guy that scanned me in, said he got me already, and walked by her without waiting for a response.

I left the stadium at halftime to smoke and enjoy some alcohol an apparently the dude messed up and didn't scan me out. When I went to get back in it popped up as already scanned in. Dude just let me in anyway.