Week 9 ESPN Bowl Projections.

Rose bowl will get first pick if Oregon goes to the MNC. So it could be Notre Dame or KState if they remain undefeated. They will never accept a two loss team I do not think other than the winner of the Big. I think they will shoot higher. Not sure how tied in the Fiesta is with the winner of the Big 12. Rose Bowl has far more power than any of the others.

My guess would be the rose bowl takes a PAC 12 team like Oregon St. If they are qualified. Then I think there is still a tie in with the Big 12 for the fiesta! And Notre Dame with the Orange Bowl!

do my guess if no other teams qualify for the BCS from the PAC 12, then maybe the Rose bowl takes a team like Oklahoma! But who knows. I guess the rose gets first pick so maybe they take a Notre dame Nebraska matchup. How many Sec schools can qualify for BCS games if one sec team is in the title game? 1 or 2 outside of the title game? If two then maybe an LSU Florida or Georgia gets a look.

The bowl that loses the #1 team actually gets the first pick, so it'd be the Sugar if Alabama stays #1. You can bank on it that they will take another SEC team. Rose would get the next pick and they haven't always replaced a champion with a team from the same conference. See 2003, 2005 and 2011. Oh yeah, I guess they were forced to take TCU in 2011 by some rule that I'm not totally clear how often it applies, but I don't think it will apply this year.

Only 2 teams from a conference are allowed, unless somehow #1 and #2 are from the same conference and not the conf champs, which could've possibly happened last year if Georgia had beaten LSU last year.

Ya think!!!!! Some have already bought tickets I would bet!

I just think it will be the highest ranked team they can get, so that will most likely eliminate SC and UCLA from the equation. My guess is that they would take a higher ranked team than one of their own. All about money for the Rose Bowl no question.

Ya think!!!!! Some have already bought tickets I would bet!

I just think it will be the highest ranked team they can get, so that will most likely eliminate SC and UCLA from the equation. My guess is that they would take a higher ranked team than one of their own. All about money for the Rose Bowl no question.

And you know the Rose Bowl would want either us or Wisky, because out of the B1G, our fans travel the best...