let's try this again

I'll try to stop by. If I do I'll bring a little something special. Saturday is the 237th birthday the United States Marine Corps. I'll be celebrating that along with my usual game day routine. Drink one for our Marines, fellas.

Are you a marine? I was my friends (Navy ROTC) date to the birthday formal last friday. It was..interesting.

I'll try to stop by. If I do I'll bring a little something special. Saturday is the 237th birthday the United States Marine Corps. I'll be celebrating that along with my usual game day routine. Drink one for our Marines, fellas.

Are you a marine? I was my friends (Navy ROTC) date to the birthday formal last friday. It was..interesting.

GoOn.gif

I was in from '03 to '07.

I would possibly stop by as well tomorrow if ya'll don't mind. If not, is there anything I can bring? It's not a guarantee I'll be able to make it but I'm going to try to stop by if you don't mind my company.

Of course we don't mind - that's the point of doing this. Please come by. If you want to bring something that's cool, but there'll be food. If you're the thirsty kind you could bring a favorite beverage. I'll be a pleasure to meet you.

And Landlord, I expect a full and glorious beard.

I would possibly stop by as well tomorrow if ya'll don't mind. If not, is there anything I can bring? It's not a guarantee I'll be able to make it but I'm going to try to stop by if you don't mind my company.

Of course we don't mind - that's the point of doing this. Please come by. If you want to bring something that's cool, but there'll be food. If you're the thirsty kind you could bring a favorite beverage. I'll be a pleasure to meet you.

Landlord is not doing no shave anymore. He had that job interview.

I asked some friends if they wanted to tailgate and go to bars in Lincoln this weekend so I would be able to make it and their response was, "Why? Lincoln sucks unless you have tickets." Then I asked what their plan for the game was that would be more fun and he said watch it at his house. I need new friends!

Landlord is not doing no shave anymore. He had that job interview.

I asked some friends if they wanted to tailgate and go to bars in Lincoln this weekend so I would be able to make it and their response was, "Why? Lincoln sucks unless you have tickets." Then I asked what their plan for the game was that would be more fun and he said watch it at his house. I need new friends!

It's probably the pony thing Po. :o:lol:

Final reminder men. Nsaa parking lot immediately north of the softball field at haymarket.. I have a black ford F150. Black and red tailgating canopy. Will be food, booze, and your own is welcome if you don't like Coors products, and one mofo making fun un of y'all.

If all else fails walk around telling Crewe and I'll probably come rescue you, straight Spiderman style.

Final reminder men. Nsaa parking lot immediately north of the softball field at haymarket.. I have a black ford F150. Black and red tailgating canopy. Will be food, booze, and your own is welcome if you don't like Coors products, and one mofo making fun un of y'all.

If all else fails walk around telling Crewe and I'll probably come rescue you, straight Spiderman style.

This is lot 21, correct?