Huskers 2013 Schedule

Since we play Penn St every year, we have 5 teams to fill the other two slots for teams from the other division. So we played Wisconsin and Ohio St the first two years, Illinois and Purdue the next two years and the we play Indiana after that with either Ohio St or Wisconsin to fill the last spot.

In other words, playing Penn St every year takes up a spot that would have been filled by Indiana next year.

• Fire 1

Wow that schedule looks nice. Denard-less Michigan, Michigan State at home and Iowa at home.

If we could somehow figure out our consistency and discipline issues (new coaches or improved coaches), it doesn't seem that crazy to hope for 10-0 headed to Happy Valley. And I think I can say that without even sipping the :koolaid2:

Every team has a protected cross divisional matchup every year. That will leave large gaps in scheduling for a certain team until they move the conference to a 9 game schedule.

In other words, Big12 screwed up. Cross divisional matchup was supposed to be OU vs. NU, every year.

Oklahoma asked the Big 12 not to schedule UNL every year. They preferred to play UT every year instead of DONU.

Mich will be our toughest opponent most years in the Legends. Their recruiting area is like OSU, a lot of talent to chose from. I like their coach, he seems to have fit in quickly. Can't say we won't be able to beat them most years, but I see this setting up, as the game we point to most years.

GBR!!!