And.... The award goes tooo....

MSU fans are complaining about this call about as much as the PI call at the end of the game. Call it a legal block all you want, it was still on the other side of the field and about 30-40 yards behind the play. Don't put yourself in a position that it could be called and there wouldn't be a problem. We had the same arguments against aTm in '10. It was a poorly reffed game with a ton of questionable calls.

Anyone who believes that the PI call was warranted is crazy.

He held down Kenny's hands. He could barely lift one up!

Please. Kenny had him hooked, not the other way around.

Kenny had one arm free going for the ball and the other was under Dennard's bent one and Dennard's other one was parallel to it.

You're right in your assessment of where their body parts were, but Kenny clearly had the DB's arm pinned inside of his left arm, with his bicep underneath and his forearm curling up - you see this same thing in basketball all the time, at least I know I did it. You hook a players arm with yours, and go up for the rebound and they tend to get the foul call as it appears they're hooking you. Smart play by Kenny.

And wait, didn't you say he could barely lift a hand up? Even though he had one arm free?

MSU fans are complaining about this call about as much as the PI call at the end of the game. Call it a legal block all you want, it was still on the other side of the field and about 30-40 yards behind the play. Don't put yourself in a position that it could be called and there wouldn't be a problem. We had the same arguments against aTm in '10. It was a poorly reffed game with a ton of questionable calls.

Eric Martin was suspended for a game for less than that. They want to protect players bla bla bla. Well, that's when you do it, when a guy tries to legitimately knock someone out who is 30+ yards from the action. I hope the punk gets suspended him self.

Eric Martin was suspended for a game for less than that. They want to protect players bla bla bla. Well, that's when you do it, when a guy tries to legitimately knock someone out who is 30+ yards from the action. I hope the punk gets suspended him self.

Just reading the quotes on the MSU publications stories and they absolutely hate this call and are calling it BS. Also saw a few mention that Stafford should have pulled up on his late hit. It looked like after he was pushed he lost his balance trying to stop himself.

Michigan State's program is collectively really dirty and classless on the field - saw so much chippiness and disgraceful behavior. Not a fan.

So kind of like Kansas State or Texass, but with better colors and a more refined logo?

Not even close in any of those three distinctions.

Just check the rule, buddy.

You CANNOT make contact with the reciever past 5 yds.

Lets even pretend for a moment that Bell did have him "hooked". The defender, even w his head turned cannot be making that much contact w the receiver that far down the field.

Basically, if the defender had played him honest (and my overall contention is, is that Bell would've been able to make the catch easily) bell would've had 2 hands up, he had a step on him, and the ball was thrown very well. There's no argument that arms were held by one or the other, right? So if arms weren't held, could Bell have made the catch?

In other words, the call was made, it was PI. period

• Fire 1

I don't think the 3 PI calls (2 of which, if I recall correctly, directly resulted in a TD) called on us were warranted, but if those 3 are considered PI then the call on Sparty was a good call.

I don't like makeup calls. Sure, there were plenty of BS PI calls. The one at the end of the game was one of them.

OK I just watched the replay of the game I counted 9 questionable calls against Neb, and that PI call was the only call against MSU that I could possibly find that was possibly in favor of Neb, and the really sad thing is I was trying to be conservative as possible, but let me tell you this. We got f******** on calls in this game. Go watch the replays and judge for yourselves. The officiating was completely BS and lopsided towards MSU. I agree there should be an investigation, but not the kind MSU thinks. NEB was not the beneficiaries of the calls in this game my friend. I see MSU earning almost all of their points on bad calls. We gained an extra 4 points boo hoo!!

OK I just watched the replay of the game I counted 9 questionable calls against Neb, and that PI call was the only call against MSU that I could possibly find that was possibly in favor of Neb, and the really sad thing is I was trying to be conservative as possible, but let me tell you this. We got f******** on calls in this game. Go watch the replays and judge for yourselves. The officiating was completely BS and lopsided towards MSU. I agree there should be an investigation, but not the kind MSU thinks. NEB was not the beneficiaries of the calls in this game my friend. I see MSU earning almost all of their points on bad calls. We gained an extra 4 points boo hoo!!

My mom texted me something about investigation. What's this about? Link possibly?