And.... The award goes tooo....

I am nominating

Landlord of Memorial Stadium for smartest man on the planet!!

Anyone want to 2nd? :)

I am including non calls genius

Sorry...you said calls against us, so I trusted that you meant calls against us, not including non-calls that didn't benefit us. Next time I'll assume you mean something different than what you say :)

The truth is that the refs did not have an agenda and were not biased towards MSU - they were just incompetent and had bad calls and bad missed calls both ways.

We took advantage of a call the refs made, which more times than not they call that PI, even if MSU fans are pissed when a DB and WR get tangled more times than not it's defensive PI, that's just how it is if you watch football enough you see it every game. And how many times of the years have other teams taken huge of advantage of calls against us that has resulted in points or even a win.

Also these are the types of games I'm excited to see us win again, over the past decade we've come more accustome to losing these games but now we're learning how to win again just like the good old days, I'm not saying we're the 90's Huskers, but it's good to see us win these close ones the way we used to.

Also if bo would have slapped the camera like Dantonio did he would of gotten chewed up.

I was waiting for this to be mentioned. Exactly. Bo would be lit up on a National stage for shananigans, but Dantonio's goes unnoticed. No bias my ass.

I missed that. Yes Bo would have been crucified by the media and Husker Nation.

The fact that so many people are arguing about one specific instance of pass interference the way they are just goes to show how difficult it is to make those judgments sometimes. Until we have computers capable of objectively officiating everything that happens on the field, there will be bad calls. Just like in baseball, the human element to the officiating is part of what makes it intriguing, whether for better or for worse.

I don't think the refs were out to get us, nor do I think the PI that got us that 1st and goal was a make-up call. It's easy to say somebody got screwed on a call or somebody got away with something when you just happen to catch it on TV or they show a replay. It's not always that easy when you have a split second to see it happen in real time and have another split second to decide whether or not it was legal. I'm not saying that excuses obvious bad calls, but I do think there are a lot of cases where people (hell, myself included at times) are a little hard on the officials.

The fact that so many people are arguing about one specific instance of pass interference the way they are just goes to show how difficult it is to make those judgments sometimes. Until we have computers capable of objectively officiating everything that happens on the field, there will be bad calls. Just like in baseball, the human element to the officiating is part of what makes it intriguing, whether for better or for worse.

I don't think the refs were out to get us, nor do I think the PI that got us that 1st and goal was a make-up call. It's easy to say somebody got screwed on a call or somebody got away with something when you just happen to catch it on TV or they show a replay. It's not always that easy when you have a split second to see it happen in real time and have another split second to decide whether or not it was legal. I'm not saying that excuses obvious bad calls, but I do think there are a lot of cases where people (hell, myself included at times) are a little hard on the officials.

There is absolutely NOTHING intriguing about baseball. Thank god for the sweep. Just what the doc ordered.

train-derail-31.jpg

There is absolutely NOTHING intriguing about baseball. Thank god for the sweep. Just what the doc ordered.

train-derail-31.jpg

Hey. I like Baseball.

train-derail-31.jpg

Hey. I like Baseball.

Hey. I dont. :P

train-derail-31.jpg

Hey. I like Baseball.

Hey. I dont. :P

Sad. Truly sad. :wasted

Anyone who believes that the PI call was warranted is crazy.

20121103213815_001.jpg

Looks like the DB is making contact with Kenny's arm under the elbow and attempting to pull it away from the ball to me.

Also for anyone that disagrees with the Adams penalty, Watch what #27 does to Abdulah near the sideline of that play (I believe around the NU 30). If Adams doesn't warrant a personal foul, that sure does.

They were calling DBs tight all game. There was enough contact that according to how the refs were calling penalties warranted a flag. It sucks for MSU that it happened with under 20 seconds left in the game, but it did and they still have 2 games to play to get bowl eligible. If they keep looking at this they will be liable to lose those games.

Also the Adams penalty on the INT return td has them up in arms to. What it comes down to is don't put yourself in a position for the refs to call that penalty. You're completely out of the play, there is absolutely no reason for you to lay that type of hit. Also was surprised there wasn't a holding called on the play as they were going up the sideline, oh well. Would need to watch the game again.