And.... The award goes tooo....

2gwhogk.gif
This is the first really good look at that play I've gotten, and if anything Adams should've been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. Looked to me like he was trying to pull Kenny down, and took the flop as soon as he realized the refs were looking.

I thought flopping only occurred in basketball and soccer!

Anyone who believes that the PI call was warranted is crazy.

20121103213815_001.jpg

Looks like the DB is making contact with Kenny's arm under the elbow and attempting to pull it away from the ball to me.

Also for anyone that disagrees with the Adams penalty, Watch what #27 does to Abdulah near the sideline of that play (I believe around the NU 30). If Adams doesn't warrant a personal foul, that sure does.

and there you have it......the pic that settles it.

no one should complain about this call, if they didn't complain about the call against Stafford getting SHOVED into the runner out of bounds that resulted in a personal foul. That call led to an MSU touchdown. The two bad calls cancel each other out, resulting in the same NU win.

Agreed

20121103213815_001.jpg

Looks like the DB is making contact with Kenny's arm under the elbow and attempting to pull it away from the ball to me.

Also for anyone that disagrees with the Adams penalty, Watch what #27 does to Abdulah near the sideline of that play (I believe around the NU 30). If Adams doesn't warrant a personal foul, that sure does.

and there you have it......the pic that settles it.

You're right. It does. The DB is playing the ball. There was incidental contact. No flag should be thrown on this play. If this call was warranted, then so were all the other PI calls against Husker DBs this game. I bet you'd argue the opposite way on those calls though. The call doesn't have to be right to validate our victory is what you don't seem to understand. It happened. The game is over and we won.

Michigan State's program is collectively really dirty and classless on the field - saw so much chippiness and disgraceful behavior. Not a fan.

So kind of like Kansas State or Texass, but with better colors and a more refined logo?

Not even close in any of those three distinctions.

Really? Because I recall a Texass team that had the same player chop block Suh on back to back plays (which in better conferences will get the offender ejected)...

...and I recall a Kansas State team that would routinely eye gouge, go for late hits, and oh, grabbed the face mask of our Heisman QB and tried to yank it off, all while the K-state fans continue to cheer the play to this day on their pregame crowd warm-up.

Don't know if you're part of the Big XII Nostalgia Derp express, but they were vermin on the field for similar reasons I'm thinking MSU is going to be vermin in years to come.

Whatever you want to say about the refs, they called a consistent game. The last call was close. My preference is close calls are no-calls, but then that obviously wasn't this crew's MO. If a fan in the stands bought a hotdog and forgot the mustard, they threw a flag. All. Game. Long. There were questionable PIs against Nebraska and the Stafford personal foul call was ludicrous.

A better question, why was Nebraska even in position to make a field goal? Ask yourself that, Michigan State fans.

Michigan State's program is collectively really dirty and classless on the field - saw so much chippiness and disgraceful behavior. Not a fan.

So kind of like Kansas State or Texass, but with better colors and a more refined logo?

Not even close in any of those three distinctions.

Really? Because I recall a Texass team that had the same player chop block Suh on back to back plays (which in better conferences will get the offender ejected)...

...and I recall a Kansas State team that would routinely eye gouge, go for late hits, and oh, grabbed the face mask of our Heisman QB and tried to yank it off, all while the K-state fans continue to cheer the play to this day on their pregame crowd warm-up.

Don't know if you're part of the Big XII Nostalgia Derp express, but they were vermin on the field for similar reasons I'm thinking MSU is going to be vermin in years to come.

A superiority complex. You have one.

20121103213815_001.jpg

As a former DB, obviously not in college, I have to give Dennard credit for positioning his body in a way to make it appear he was just playing the ball, but not actually interfering with the receiver. he obviously positioned his body in an attempt to lock Bell's left arm down to his side or Dennard's back. It's a 50/50 call. You take the chance of not getting called on that play or getting called for P.I. I think his secondary coach is going to give him props for playing it like he did and not fault him for it. We know what he was doing whether they agree with it or not.

Whatever you want to say about the refs, they called a consistent game. The last call was close. My preference is close calls are no-calls, but then that obviously wasn't this crew's MO. If a fan in the stands bought a hotdog and forgot the mustard, they threw a flag. All. Game. Long. There were questionable PIs against Nebraska and the Stafford personal foul call was ludicrous.

A better question, why was Nebraska even in position to make a field goal? Ask yourself that, Michigan State fans.

If i get a hot dog without the mustard, someone's getting their teeth kicked in. :madash

• Fire 1