Taylor for President

Branno

I came away from that game feeling completely the opposite. I have a feeling his constant boneheaded mistakes are going to come back to bite us in the ass at a critical time in the season.

Congrats on being the yardage leader, however.

At some point during the game I was thinking he'd somehow had his best game and worst game of the season in the same game

I came away from that game feeling completely the opposite. I have a feeling his constant boneheaded mistakes are going to come back to bite us in the ass at a critical time in the season.

At some point during the game I was thinking he'd somehow had his best game and worst game of the season in the same game

I agree, I actually found myself at the end of the game saying, "No one I would rather one back there than Taylor, but at the same time I wish someone else was back there." :lol: The kid makes me scream at him and scream for him in the same game. Guess that's what good players do at times.............:lol:

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

If Bell catches the one on the goalline that hit him between the 8&0 it would have been a completely different day for Taylor. IMHO.

Which,if you think about it, isn't the first time you could say this. Live and die by Taylor it just is what it is.

Taylor made plays when it mattered. Hats off to Taylor

Amazing performance in my mind. Sure a few plays weren't the smartest, but he simply sliced apart one of the best defenses in the nation.

With everything he has to endure this year with our overbearing fans, I wouldn't trade him. Think about it, he knows he made some uncharecteristic plays and he still had enough in him to pull out a few excellent passes in the end.

Don't forget many qb's would have packed it in. He didn't!!!!!!!!

Remember that he just pulled himself out of the hole he dug with 3 interceptions. Yeah, it was an exciting end to the game, but don't forget why we were in the position in the first place.

Exactly, that he had the calmness, confidence and swagger to overcome that in the tightest of situation. 4th and 10 against that defense with seconds left? Seriously? LOL.