McGloins tweet

When the sancations were handed down McGloin tweeted "The hotter the fire the stronger the steele"

That was followed up with an Iowa fan changing it to "The hotter the fire the more interceptions I throw"

Of course, that enraged PSU fans but it was one of the funniest things I ever read.

Now, McGloin is having a great year and only has tossed 3 picks, so he is backing it up. But, with no real run game and a QB that is slower than a statue, I think things look good for NU.

I do not beleive that the line is so "high" because Vegas hates PSU because of the Jerry, which some PSU postesr think.

When the sancations were handed down McGloin tweeted "The hotter the fire the stronger the steele"

That was followed up with an Iowa fan changing it to "The hotter the fire the more interceptions I throw"

Of course, that enraged PSU fans but it was one of the funniest things I ever read.

Now, McGloin is having a great year and only has tossed 3 picks, so he is backing it up. But, with no real run game and a QB that is slower than a statue, I think things look good for NU.

I do not beleive that the line is so "high" because Vegas hates PSU because of the Jerry, which some PSU postesr think.

The problem with McGloin's lack of mobility for NU is that from the times that I have watched Penn State play, he does a 3 step drop and gets rid of the ball quickly. The passing offense that they run is kind of a dink-and-dunk offense that gets the ball out of the QBs hands within a couple seconds.

It's going to take some good press coverage and well-timed blitzes to get McGloin on the ground very often this Saturday.

The problem with McGloin's lack of mobility for NU is that from the times that I have watched Penn State play, he does a 3 step drop and gets rid of the ball quickly. The passing offense that they run is kind of a dink-and-dunk offense that gets the ball out of the QBs hands within a couple seconds.

It's going to take some good press coverage and well-timed blitzes to get McGloin on the ground very often this Saturday.

Doesn't that work pretty well with the types of coverages we play? I feel like we are a pretty darn good press team. We get in trouble when QB's have all day, coverage break down. I like our chances in this one.

Obviously I think we'll beat 'em. But I also think it's likely that they'll lose their last two to Indiana and Wisconsin as well.

They haven't had a good season just yet. I think they'll be pretty lucky to do better than .500 for the regular season.

I don't see them losing to Indiana or Wisconsin. Definitely not Indiana, but Wisconsin-Penn State should be a good game.

The reason why Vegas favors us, is because Penn St. lacks a run game, giving our LB's more time for coverage and helping shutting down the passing game making Penn St. ineffective on offense. Our offense can be explosive and score points quickly and consistently, when they don't turn the ball over.

We walk away with an easy win this weekend. No rushing threat, and we press, with very good DB's. Their defense is decent, but you have someone always looking to block Michael Mauti, you stop their leading tackler. This should be another 250+ rushing game, and over 200 passing. Their secondary is sketchy, and we will exploit them. Taylor will also have another 100+ rush game.

We walk away with an easy win this weekend. No rushing threat, and we press, with very good DB's. Their defense is decent, but you have someone always looking to block Michael Mauti, you stop their leading tackler. This should be another 250+ rushing game, and over 200 passing. Their secondary is sketchy, and we will exploit them. Taylor will also have another 100+ rush game.

This is similar to what I said about UCLA before our game with them. "They're terrible. They have no talent. We should beat them by 30."

I'm not looking past Penn State at all.