2013 Recruiting Board

Let's talk realistically. REALISTICALLY, the potential closing ability of this class is ridiculous. Take what we have now, with likely commits from Terrel Newby, Beau Sandland, Tre'Vell Dixon, Dominic Walker, Quincy Russel, and Priest Willis. Lavon Hooks is a definite stretch, but it's still possible at this point.

Jesus. People who like to claim our recruiting ability sucks should try following recruiting.

Is there something I'm missing or why can't I find anything about Kenneth S Maria anywhere?

Because we have 0% chance at getting his commit. He is down to LSU and Bama, been that way for quite sometime now.

I kind of figured since no one was talking about him on here that he wasn't a hot prospect for us but I can't even find him on Rivals or 247. Is that mis-spelled or am I just dumb in the head?

Not a big deal. Just curious.

• Fire 1

I updated the board above. Added the two DB's we visited this week in Florida, took David Williams off the RB board since he eliminated us.

Also, with the announcement of Vince Marrow leaving for Kentucky, Beau Sandland has stated that it significantly impacts his decision about Nebraska. He has a really good relationship with Vince. So that's something to note.

Another thing to note: As Terry Joseph has visited DB's over the past two weeks he has said we are taking 2 Safety's and 1 Cornerback in this class.

I thought we'd take at least 4-5 DB's... 3 is a low number to me with how many spots we have this year and with how many DT's we are striking out on.

Hooks stated today we are not not of the top 5 he is considering. He's looking at a bunch of SEC schools, Miami, and Arizona State. It appears Toby Johnson is a Georiga lock, and we have cooled on Dashon Hunt... haven't done an in home yet, don't have one scheduled and he has said he can only get ahold of us sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...