Video of MSU players being mean doodoo heads

Landlord

Your missing my point, obviously.

sd'sker, maybe saying Stafford was a thug was the wrong word to use, but like I said, his actions on the field were uncalled for.

You are really hard to read and are always bitching. Do you like anyone on the team, or are any of them good enough for you? Go back to the 90's NICKi

Always bitching? You obviously don't read my posts much. I have never said anything derogatory about a player nor a coach, besides my statement to Stafford. I do nothing but post positive things about the team. I don't have to sit here and justify myself. I didn't know "class" went out of style in the 90's or anything with this situation has to do with the 90's.

To be honest, with Stafford's actions, we were no classier than they were. Him grabbing his junk at the crowd is completely disrespectful and an embarrassment.

When did he actually do this?

Still haven't seen any proof but on some MSU board a guy was whining about it. Said the comish should look into it or something stupid like that.

This is something I went off of, and also heard from someone at work. I am not sure if they saw it, or went off of something someone said over the internet. I would look through the game tape, but I am not going to waste my time. This could be a false statement made, as I am not the only person who has believed in a rumor. If its not true, then so be it, but still doesn't justify his action.

So one guy throwing the middle finger is just as bad as other guys taking cheaps shots to other players heads??? My answer I think not! One good hit to a players head and his playing days could be over...you flip one guy the finger and im pretty sure they will live to see another day....but im not saying what stafford did was right.

Maybe Stafford should stop worrying so much about flipping off the other team and spend more time not blowing coverages and missing tackles. I burst out laughing when he fell feebly at Le'Veon Bell's knees they were one on one in the open field. He acts like he's superman when he's ear-holing receivers who don't see him coming. I'd rather have guys being overly aggressive on the field.

1103121518.jpg

We are just as low as them in my opinion, if we have a player doing this crap. I can't find a picture of him grabbing his junk, but I don't think there is anything to prove, because we all know the type of player Stafford is as well. He is a good football player when he wants to be, but he is a thug to in my opinion. I honestly hope Pelini makes him run stairs or pulls his starting card for making a mockery of our program. As a Husker fan, I am embarrassed.

How do you know? Usually the palm is towards his face. My guess, defensive signal or something like that.

1103121518.jpg

We are just as low as them in my opinion, if we have a player doing this crap. I can't find a picture of him grabbing his junk, but I don't think there is anything to prove, because we all know the type of player Stafford is as well. He is a good football player when he wants to be, but he is a thug to in my opinion. I honestly hope Pelini makes him run stairs or pulls his starting card for making a mockery of our program. As a Husker fan, I am embarrassed.

How do you know? Usually the palm is towards his face. My guess, defensive signal or something like that.

I'm fairly certain he's just asking one of his teammates to smell his finger. I do that with my wife sometimes. No biggie.

• Fire 2

William Gholston has a well earned reputation as a dirty player. However, calling a many of those plays "dirty" is a bit of a stretch to me.

plus he's lazy and overrated. First time I watched DVR video..........no double team against him. Just watched it.

He was controlled most of the game...not a big factor by any means. hehehe How about that NEB o-line eh!?

Your missing my point, obviously.

sd'sker, maybe saying Stafford was a thug was the wrong word to use, but like I said, his actions on the field were uncalled for.

You are really hard to read and are always bitching. Do you like anyone on the team, or are any of them good enough for you? Go back to the 90's NICKi

I've disagreed with Nick on a few things, but one thing I have not seen him do is bitch.

• Fire 1