DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

OMG, I think we really need this guy. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. If Valentine, Moss, and Peat can't step up next year, we are screwed.

They will only be RS Fr. Can't expect them to be near All B1G caliber. If and it is looking most likely when we strike out on ALL JUCO DTs we will be in a world of hurt next season

OMG, I think we really need this guy. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. If Valentine, Moss, and Peat can't step up next year, we are screwed.

They will only be RS Fr. Can't expect them to be near All B1G caliber. If and it is looking most likely when we strike out on ALL JUCO DTs we will be in a world of hurt next season

Exactly, we need to be very lucky and get this guy. By step up, I mean, be better than Chase Rome. If he wins a starting job next year...I'll need to be self medicated for about every game next year

Exactly, we need to be very lucky and get this guy. By step up, I mean, be better than Chase Rome. If he wins a starting job next year...I'll need to be self medicated for about every game next year

Or maybe we could scheme around our deficiencies at DT for once?

Or maybe we could scheme around our deficiencies at DT for once?

We could submit a NCAA petition asking for them to allow us to play 13 players on defense next season. That would do the trick hopefully

Got a good feeling that he's gonna be N!!!

You're crazy. Russell was our best chance, and really thought a very good chance and he didn't pick us. Chance of getting Hooks is gotta be <10% unfortunately.

Btw, to Chase Rome, I would never advocate this normally, but for you to compete you may want to call up McGwire or Bonds.

• Fire 1

Scheme around the most vital part of a defense? Really? You need players to play the positions, not people to just play because they know the scheme. See how well that thought process by Bo worked this year??

Yeah, and Bo doesn't have the players yet he is playing the same scheme as when he did. If you don't have the players, you have to change the defense wouldn't you agree?

Down to AU, MSU, and Ole Miss.

Where do you see that? I just direct messaged him on Twitter and he says we're in it.

1. That's creepy as sh#t

John Davis@oxfordeaglejd

Just traded texts with NECC DE Lavon Hooks. He says he will announce at 1 and it's coming down to AU, OM and MS. Unsure about Washington.

Down to AU, MSU, and Ole Miss.

Where do you see that? I just direct messaged him on Twitter and he says we're in it.

1. That's creepy as sh#t

John Davis@oxfordeaglejd

Just traded texts with NECC DE Lavon Hooks. He says he will announce at 1 and it's coming down to AU, OM and MS. Unsure about Washington.

Not as creepy as Johnny Stanton DM'ing me on there asking me if I was a potential recruit because I've been in talks with a lot of guys over this past year (PW, LH, Michael Rose, etc) But hey, he mighta just been being courteous to me lol.