DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

People need to relax and get off this guys back. I give him more credit for postponing. This is a HUGE decision that will effect the rest of his life. He should take all the time he needs. This isn't him being a prima donna, this is him trying to make a very difficult decision.

You don't know that one way or the other. You think an extra three hours is actually going to make a difference in the decision? It's possible, but not known.

People need to relax and get off this guys back. I give him more credit for postponing. This is a HUGE decision that will effect the rest of his life. He should take all the time he needs. This isn't him being a prima donna, this is him trying to make a very difficult decision.

^^ This. It'll happen when it happens. Hope he's N is all.

You don't know that one way or the other. You think an extra three hours is actually going to make a difference in the decision? It's possible, but not known.

What if a parent/coach/family couldn't make it on time?

What if the school he's at had him do it? They were using the area and he was unaware when he told the scouting service?

What if he couldn't get a hold of one of the college coaches to inform them in time?

There are several reasons to delay his decision, and some of them may not be his fault. I'll withhold judgement, until he pulls something like that kid last year who just didn't show up to the announcement at his elementary school with all of the kids assembled.

At least he's keeping people updated, and not technically wasting anyone's time yet.

Maybe it is just a matter of vocabulary. What you are describing is delaying the "announcement". What I saw was that he said he was delaying making the "decision".

What if a parent/coach/family couldn't make it on time?

What if the school he's at had him do it? They were using the area and he was unaware when he told the scouting service?

What if he couldn't get a hold of one of the college coaches to inform them in time?

There are several reasons to delay his decision, and some of them may not be his fault. I'll withhold judgement, until he pulls something like that kid last year who just didn't show up to the announcement at his elementary school with all of the kids assembled.

At least he's keeping people updated, and not technically wasting anyone's time yet.

Maybe this has to do more with vocabulary. What you are describing is a delay in his "announcement". What I saw was him saying he was going to delay making a "decision".