DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

I think hes waiting for his Dad to drive in from Georgia before he announces.

I think the check hadn't cleared yet

I hope you're not insinuating that an $EC team would bribe a player to attend their school :sarcasm

Never. But seriously how many bouncy houses does one prospect nee d

I often find myself asking that same question.

Hold on a second folks....

Lavon Hooks' list of finalists has undergone another change.

The defensive tackle from Fulton (Miss.) Northeast Mississippi Community College added two schools to his list of finalists and eliminated Miami and Arizona State. Nebraska and Auburn are now back in the running to land the four-star prospect, ranked No. 15 in the ESPN Junior College 100.

"Nebraska, the coaching staff is great," the 6-foot-4, 295-pound prospect. "I know they have a good track record with putting guys in the league. It would be a great atmosphere. They've been sold out since I don't know when."

http://insider.espn....t/post?id=12851

The defensive tackle from Fulton (Miss.) Northeast Mississippi Community College added two schools to his list of finalists and eliminated Miami and Arizona State. Nebraska and Auburn are now back in the running to land the four-star prospect, ranked No. 15 in the ESPN Junior College 100.

"Nebraska, the coaching staff is great," the 6-foot-4, 295-pound prospect. "I know they have a good track record with putting guys in the league. It would be a great atmosphere. They've been sold out since I don't know when."

Quite playing with my heart!!!

Warning....PURE speculation in this post.

What if......

......He was going to go to Georgia but the only way they had room for him was if he enrolled in January. THEN, something happened with his school that makes that impossible. SOOOOO.......that then opens up everyone else that he was considering.

AGAIN....PURE speculation.

I don't believe he was ever really considering Georgia...or at least not too seriously. I think you are thinking of Toby.

Once again let me reiterate that I'm not opposed to paying these kids to come to NU! College football is becoming more and more like strip clubs. The better looking talent demands the most $$$! And we at Nebraska are the broke ass creepy dudes looking over the shoulders of paying customers($EC) trying to get a sniff. In the end we end up with the snaggle- tooth meth heads that are willing to take food stamps and coupons as payment!

We(Nebraska)are very good looking so we get a decent haul of the talent on our good looks, but the high priced girls(recruits) are going down south!(pun optional) :P

• Fire 1

Total woody after reading this!!! This would be soooooooooo big!!!!

Once again let me reiterate that I'm not opposed to paying these kids to come to NU! College football is becoming more and more like strip clubs. The better looking talent demands the most $$$! And we at Nebraska are the broke ass creepy dudes looking over the shoulders of paying customers($EC) trying to get a sniff. In the end we end up with the snaggle- tooth meth heads that are willing to take food stamps and coupons as payment!

We(Nebraska)are very good looking so we get a decent haul of the talent on our good looks, but the high priced girls(recruits) are going down south!(pun optional) :P

Please don't ever breed.

• Fire 2