DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

Do we even bother to get our hopes up with him? Last comments I've read from him didn't seem to have us included in the conversation.

Depends where your reading. I dont expect him to pick us, but i think we are in consideration. The good thing is, you go on different teams boards and no one is confident they will get him. He took 2 visits just this weekend, i really dont think he knows what hes going to do. If i were to guess i would say Ole Miss thou.

I agree with you on the Ole Miss guess, I hate it, but it always seems like when an $EC team is in it they always get there guy.

heard he is big into computers and on his UW visit they introduced him to people at microsoft and such. i still think he goes ole miss, just my gut

I find it hard to believe that a kid from the south knows how to use a computer :funnyhahah . I mean did you hear the 'Bama players at the award ceremony last year?

^^^ please delete that, decked. There's no reason to say sh#t like that just a couple hours before he announces his commitment. You never know what might make him go elsewhere.

No. Why would that affect him? I bet he is in class right now anyway. It's just a joke anyways lol.

^^^ please delete that, decked. There's no reason to say sh#t like that just a couple hours before he announces his commitment. You never know what might make him go elsewhere.

No. Why would that affect him? I bet he is in class right now anyway.

Yeah because we all know that when students are in class, they have zero access to the internet....

You remember Todd Peat's decision I'm sure. His mind was made up simply because he saw a car with Nebraska plates on his way to his announcement. You never know what might cause someone to make a certain decision.

Yeah because we all know that when students are in class, they have zero access to the internet....

You remember Todd Peat's decision I'm sure. His mind was made up simply because he saw a car with Nebraska plates on his way to his announcement. You never know what might cause someone to make a certain decision.

I honestly just don't care. If he bases his decision on one internet post he is not a player I want on our team anyways.

heard he is big into computers and on his UW visit they introduced him to people at microsoft and such. i still think he goes ole miss, just my gut

I find it hard to believe that a kid from the south knows how to use a computer :funnyhahah . I mean did you hear the 'Bama players at the award ceremony last year?

I honestly just don't care. If he bases his decision on one internet post he is not a player I want on our team anyways.

What the f#*k is the matter with you? We've had this conversation before.

The world must really be ending on Friday because I actually agree with something this chucklehead just posted.