ABC Regional Map

RedTexan

Here is a link for the ABC regional map for the Nebraska vs Penn State game. Anybody with Directv should know that they are showing Nebraksa/Penn State as an RSN alternative game on 211, along with ESPN2. Last week in Texas, the Texas vs Texas Tech game was shown on ABC and ESPN2, and the Nebraska/Michigan State game was shown on ESPNAlt 211, so if you have Directv and will be recording the game and are in the ESPN2 viewing area, be safe and record both ESPN2 and Channel 211.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/CFBmaps/2012-espn-college-football-tv-maps

Hopefully my cable company doesn't screw this up again for the second week in a row. Last week, they put the Texas/Texas Tech feed on ESPN2 HD while the same game was being carried regionally by ABC affiliates. Luckily (and inexplicably), they had the right game on SD ESPN2, and it sucked that I had to watch the whole game on SD. Yes, years of HD football have spoiled me.

I am in that little splotch of Florida. It includes the Tampa Bay metro.

Not sure, but I suspect that means there are enough Husker fans in the Bay area to move the needle on ABC, so they give it to us for the mother network's ratings benefits. I know we have a half dozen or more large alumni groups around here, with meetups of hundreds at several local bars and restaurants for games.

We seem to always be "that little splotch" on the coverage maps. I cannot think of any better explanation, so if anyone knows otherwise, I'd be interested to hear.

I am in that little splotch of Florida. It includes the Tampa Bay metro.

Not sure, but I suspect that means there are enough Husker fans in the Bay area to move the needle on ABC, so they give it to us for the mother network's ratings benefits. I know we have a half dozen or more large alumni groups around here, with meetups of hundreds at several local bars and restaurants for games.

We seem to always be "that little splotch" on the coverage maps. I cannot think of any better explanation, so if anyone knows otherwise, I'd be interested to hear.

cubans love the huskers.

And I love Cubans.

The ladies are lovely here, and the Cuban sandwiches, made by a Cuban native in a good restaurant, are utterly amazing.

I do see a lot of Husker tags and stickers on cars around here.

i would love to try an authentic cuban, then have one of their sandwiches.

Bill Clinton gave Monica Lewinsky the "authentic Cuban" treatment. Not sure if he had the sandwich after though. :ahhhhhhhh:lol: