Obama Cries As He Thanks Support Staff

Whoa whoa whoa. I am not now and never have been a member of the darkside ;-) Seriously though, I still have a whole bunch of problems with policy issues and the way Obama goes about things. But, I do now feel like he means well and that casts my differences with him in a whole new light. Just because I no longer feel he is doing bad things intentionally does not mean he isn't doing the wrong things either accidently or unknowingly. I can accept honest mistakes and basic philosophical differences much better if I feel the person means well. That is how I can almost endlessly argue with carlfense or knapplc or sdsker and still think of them as interwebz friends.

• Fire 2

• 2 weeks later...

and appearantly Obama doesn't know what to do next? It's like he doesn't have a plan at all.

http://news.yahoo.co...--election.html

Did you read the article and miss the point or are you hoping that others read the article and miss the point?

President Barack Obama's reelection campaign machine is asking supporters to weigh in on what could be one of the most important questions in politics: What do we do next?

and appearantly Obama doesn't know what to do next? It's like he doesn't have a plan at all.

Did you read the article and miss the point or are you hoping that others read the article and miss the point?

President Barack Obama's reelection campaign machine is asking supporters to weigh in on what could be one of the most important questions in politics: What do we do next?

did you read the date on the article? point being he shouldn't be asking what to do next.

I sort of feel like you have completely missed the point, 99.

For starters, here are two questions for you to ask yourself, and answer:

1) Who is doing the asking of "What do we do next"?

2) Who is the "we" that will be doing the "doing"?

I guess it's sort of one question.

Anyway, heavens forbid a publicly elected official might reach out to take the heartbeat of the public.

Anyway, heavens forbid a publicly elected official might reach out to take the heartbeat of the public.

to me at least it shows that he has no plan and that is why he was elected cause his plan would help America recover. too many people have different ideas on how what to do essentially making the question moot. A leader should always know what to do even if he doesn't know what that is. Leaders must make decisions even if they aren't popular cause they should see the bigger picture. To me atleast Obama doesn't see the bigger picture.

to me at least it shows that he has no plan and that is why he was elected cause his plan would help America recover. too many people have different ideas on how what to do essentially making the question moot. A leader should always know what to do even if he doesn't know what that is. Leaders must make decisions even if they aren't popular cause they should see the bigger picture. To me atleast Obama doesn't see the bigger picture.

Either you haven't read the article or your reading comprehension sucks. If it's the former, go read it. If it's the latter, well, best of luck to you.

did you read the date on the article? point being he shouldn't be asking what to do next.

I did . . . and it's becoming clear that you're still missing the point.

This isn't President Obama asking what he should do next. This is his extensive campaign machine asking supporters where it should focus it's resources and attention now that the election is over. Field offices, volunteers, voter rolls, etc.

Do you see the difference?

I did . . . and it's becoming clear that you're still missing the point.

This isn't President Obama asking what he should do next. This is his extensive campaign machine asking supporters where it should focus it's resources and attention now that the election is over. Field offices, volunteers, voter rolls, etc.

Do you see the difference?

No because Obama hires his campaign machine who in turn work for Obama. It's not like this is the first time Obama has done this. Now if this was a separate group then yes there is a difference.