Obama Cries As He Thanks Support Staff

McCain was much more likeable and a hero. His wack job VP pick was not

Disagree. McCain was equally as arrogant as Romney is IMO...

I want my president to be arrogant. How many politicians are not arrogant? I think it is a personality trait that all canidates must have to even think about running for president.

Gosh, I guess I'll answer for you.

They are asking what the campaign organization should do next, now that there is no campaign to run (and no re-election in four years to run). Not, as you apparently believe, what the president should do with the country.

There would be no need to ask what the campaign does next since the election is over.

Well, that's what they are asking. They even list out the possible options for what they might do next:

What would you choose as the top priority for this organizations in the weeks and years to come?

- Passing the President's legislative agenda

- Supporting candidates in upcoming elections

- Training a new generation of leaders and organizers

- Working on local issues that affect our communities

(You would know this, by the way, had you read the article :lol:)

Maybe if he wasn't old as dirt. Yeah, Palin was certainly the nail in the coffin. :lol:

The thing that has impressed me since McCain was defeated is that he is still battling it out in the senate, fighting the good fight.

Look, I don't post here much because I hate mixing politics with the guys I talk football with, but if you can't see how fake this is and just another opportunity to be in front of cameras I'm sorry.

I did not vote for the man, he will gain a ton of respect from me if he ever takes more responsibility for things. Every once in awhile, something is your fault Mr. Obama, you can't blame Bush for everything.

• Fire 2

Look, I don't post here much because I hate mixing politics with the guys I talk football with, but if you can't see how fake this is and just another opportunity to be in front of cameras I'm sorry.

I did not vote for the man, he will gain a ton of respect from me if he ever takes more responsibility for things. Every once in awhile, something is your fault Mr. Obama, you can't blame Bush for everything.

The thing is I don't mind mistakes, but own them. I don't mind people or politicians changing their mind or stance on things, but explain it.

Maybe if he wasn't old as dirt. Yeah, Palin was certainly the nail in the coffin. :lol:

The thing that has impressed me since McCain was defeated is that he is still battling it out in the senate, fighting the good fight.

I've actually lost a lot of respect for him since he was defeated. I thought maybe he could be about as nonpartisan as is possible in Washington, and just a conservative, but he proves me wrong time and again.