Interesting Statistics

If Nebraska wins this Saturday at home against Minnesota it will be Nebraska's first season to be undefeated since 2001. Also dating back to the win against Colorado in 2010, Nebraska has won 15 of their last 16 at home. In my own opinion this is something we need to continue if we ever want to be a dominating force. That is we need to be dominant at home.

I briefly watched Minnesota game, luckily no "no huddle" and the freshman QB was semi-quick but no pure mobile. Defense was pretty good but offense was kinda crappy. Actually, Minny was tougher than Hawkeyes.

Total Defense:

MSU

Michigan

Wisky

Minny

Huskers

PSU

tOSU

Illini

Iowa

NW

PUR

Indy

Total Offense:

Huskers

tOSU

Indy

PSU

NW

PUR

Wisky

Michigin

MSU

Minny

Iowa

Illini

Minnesota has a Freshman QB, and we already know our D doesn't fear a freshman QB, and I hope Compton pumps those guys up like he did when Bellomy was in. These next two games, we are facing the teams that are on the same talent level as Arky State, Idaho State and Southern Miss. No personal attack towards them, but their offenses are not good.

I won't lie - I am a little worried about them crapping the bed in the next two weeks.

Aren't we all. Just spot Minnesota 10 and call it a game. We are going to win then.

It's funny you should mention spotting Minny points. On the way home from the game, they had Bo on the radio after the game and he was asked about all these come back wins. He said he "should probably call the B1G and spot everyone 14 points and just go from there". He did laugh after that though.

I won't lie - I am a little worried about them crapping the bed in the next two weeks.

We've crapped the bed 6 times this year. We're 4-2 in those games. Minnesota and Iowa aren't good enough for it to matter.

crapped the bed? In two of them we did. The other four not so sure about. Maybe sent out a tester, but didn't leave a mess. At the end of those 4 games, there was no clean up needed. (well maybe my seat needed a little cleaning, but that is it)