Nebraska, #14 in the BCS Poll

Not sure if we deserve this, really.

We have not beaten anyone of note, when I look at our opponents.

Also, our sell-out streak looks like a mirage. I see tickets on HubStub for all our games. ALL of them.

It looks bleak from here.

Where?

Under the bridge?

troll4.jpg

Man, if we win the B1G and beat ND in the Rose Bowl that's a HUGE spring board into that schedule next season. We would probably be ranked preseason Top 10 at least Top 15. That would put us in a perfect position for a Title run. Gotta get there first though.......

We have a favorable schedule next year to make it ours, so we shall see, but like you basically said, one step at a time.

Yes, I was being sarcastic/silly.

I am thrilled about the team, in reality. We have a long way to go, but man, do we look to have an even better year next year.

By we, I mean fans, team, coaches, you know. The WE that makes up all of us. Internet speak. Of course, I know I don't actually practice or make hits, but using the term WE is far more convenient than spelling it out every time I post.

This team has amazed me all year. I am not sure Nebraska has ever been known as a come from behind team, outside this year.

Rose Bowl is looking like a strong possibility, and I'd rather be in SoCal than Detroit for the bowl game.

I am thrilled about the team, in reality. We have a long way to go, but man, do we look to have an even better year next year.

By we, I mean fans, team, coaches, you know. The WE that makes up all of us. Internet speak. Of course, I know I don't actually practice or make hits, but using the term WE is far more convenient than spelling it out every time I post.

This team has amazed me all year. I am not sure Nebraska has ever been known as a come from behind team, outside this year.

Rose Bowl is looking like a strong possibility, and I'd rather be in SoCal than Detroit for the bowl game.

Thank god. Yes, I do this too a lot. Make a stupid/sarcastic comment without noting it. Many here probably think I'm completely off meds that I dont take to begin with.

Thank god. Yes, I do this too a lot. Make a stupid/sarcastic comment without noting it. Many here probably think I'm completely off meds that I dont take to begin with.

:sarcasm

Win out and we're in the Top 10.

Lose one and we stay around 14.

Lose two and we're still in the Top 20.

Anyone willing to admit they're pretty happy to be #14 right now?

And honestly predicted this three weeks ago?

Anyone willing to admit we get a couple extra places because we're Nebraska, and we look more familiar in a Top 20 than most other teams?

Michigan is ranked, #21 in the BCS.

I think Ohio St would be 6th or 7th, 5th at best. Ohio St would get .770 in the computer rankings, and if the BCS included them, LSU would lose some computer points so OSU would be 7th there. They are #6 in the AP, and the BCS polls are not allowed to rank them, but if you assume there were 6th there as well, they would be 6th or 7th in the BCS. Florida has a really high computer ranking so it would depend on how much higher the human polls have them ahead of Florida. If they were ranked higher than Georgia in the BCS polls, they could be 5th. They'd have to be ranked way higher than the AP to catch Alabama. Their non-conf schedule was weak, and the Big 10 is weak, so they wouldn't be anywhere near the other unbeatens.