Nebraska, #14 in the BCS Poll

So how high do you think we get if we win out?

It all depends on who falls. Oregon has two tough games left. K State could lose to texas. Notre Dame could lose to USC. I say by the end of the Iowa game we could crack the top ten considering we're going up about two every week.

It all depends on who falls. Oregon has two tough games left. K State could lose to texas. Notre Dame could lose to USC. I say by the end of the Iowa game we could crack the top ten considering we're going up about two every week.

I hope we mud stomp Iowa.............their fans are already in the dumps right now and I'd love to watch them slip into a deep misery by getting destroyed by Nebraska. Live with them all around you for 32 years and you'll know why I feel this way. :lol:

• Fire 4

I hope we mud stomp Iowa.............their fans are already in the dumps right now and I'd love to watch them slip into a deep misery by getting destroyed by Nebraska. Live with them all around you for 32 years and you'll know why I feel this way. :lol:

I hate Iowa and it's only been one year of playing. They think they're the bomb even though they haven't done anything in a good 4 or 5 years.

Those losses will have zero affect on nebraska's ranking. Losses by teams ranked 8th and lower will. KSU and Oregon will and should both stay above 14 if they lose twice.

Those losses will have zero affect on nebraska's ranking. Losses by teams ranked 8th and lower will. KSU and Oregon will and should both stay above 14 if they lose twice.

yea, realized that when I typed that. That's my bad on that. But, to answer the question, we should crack the top ten.

#13 Stanford still has to go to #2 Oregon and #17 UCLA so they could drop.

#12 Oklahoma is @ West Virginia, Bedlam (#24) and @ TCU. Maybe ... maybe not.

#11 Clemson will beat NC St. but then has #9 South Carolina so we might get ahead of one or the other

#10 Florida St. will be Maryland and then has #6 Flordia. Maybe ... maybe not.

Probably not going to get ahead of anyone else without winning the Rose Bowl. If we win the B1G we will probably be right on the edge of the Top 10.