2013 class

According to 247's composite rankings, we have the best players in Nebraska (Banderas), Arizona (Gregory), Wisconsin (Natter), South Dakota (Gerry), and Canada (Knevel).

Most of our commits are from Ohio (4) followed by Florida (3), California (2) and Missouri (2). Not huge numbers but I like that trend.

:power

Newby is the number 1 rb in Cali on247 and rivals, pretty impressive list. Stanton is # 2 qb

According to 247's composite rankings, we have the best players in Nebraska (Banderas), Arizona (Gregory), Wisconsin (Natter), South Dakota (Gerry), and Canada (Knevel).

Most of our commits are from Ohio (4) followed by Florida (3), California (2) and Missouri (2). Not huge numbers but I like that trend.

Wish we would still focus a little more on Texas, but without playing games there that might start to be a pipe dream, prob why they have focused much on Florida lately

And, we have had freshman QBs, RBs, WRs, OL, DBs play also.

Bo seems to completely trust beck with who plays on the offense and he obviously doesn't mind getting talented kids on the field, the d is a whole other issue bo doesn't like to play kids on d because he doesn't trust they know his system well enough, I think that's pretty evident this year.

The biggest thing i want to see, is good players play.. who cares if they are freshman or seniors.

We need speed on the field.

CHARLESJACKSON_150_1_4.JPG

Charles Jackson

JAMES-CLARK_8_14_150.JPG

James Clark

USE_THIS_MUG_1.JPG

Thomas Brown

thumbnail.jpg

Drizzy Drake

1142178.jpg

Newby

1078032.jpg

Nathan Gerry

1120768.jpg

Randy Gregory

JORDAN-WESTERKAMP-150.JPG

Jordan Westerkamp

IEv1HGP.png

Michael Rose

• Fire 1

Wish we would still focus a little more on Texas, but without playing games there that might start to be a pipe dream, prob why they have focused much on Florida lately

Well, we do have one of the best RBs from Texas but I know what you're saying.

Add the best player in Illinois (Finnin) to the list.

The biggest thing i want to see, is good players play.. who cares if they are freshman or seniors.

We need speed on the field.

CHARLESJACKSON_150_1_4.JPG

Charles Jackson

JAMES-CLARK_8_14_150.JPG

James Clark

USE_THIS_MUG_1.JPG

Thomas Brown

thumbnail.jpg

Drizzy Drake

1142178.jpg

Newby

1078032.jpg

Nathan Gerry

1120768.jpg

Randy Gregory

JORDAN-WESTERKAMP-150.JPG

Jordan Westerkamp

IEv1HGP.png

Michael Rose

Call me stupid.. but can you throw names with those pictures?

Sure